Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

2020 Let's Eat - United Premium Plus (International / Premium Transcon)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2020 Let's Eat - United Premium Plus (International / Premium Transcon)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 4, 2020, 3:19 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.99MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by MatthewLAX
PP and Y+ were the same, but during COVID-19 PP is the same as business class. Economy Plus no longer gets a meal. Expect exactly the same thing, potentially without the mixed nuts.
Are you talking about Premium Transcon or international (as was the query)?
Old Dec 4, 2020, 7:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K MM, AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by WineCountryUA
Are you talking about Premium Transcon or international (as was the query)?
sorry, I was taking about premium transcon.

int’l PP has been the only thing that has not changed during this pandemic.
Old Dec 6, 2020, 12:24 pm

Was served an Indian biscuit (Parle-G ?) as dessert on a long-haul transcon Polaris Business. Probably the most underwhelming in-flight dining experience (even when compared to Y on other airlines) in my 15 years of flying.

Why couldn't they find a small ice-cream cup, I have no idea and sadly nothing to do with Covid
Old Dec 6, 2020, 12:30 pm

Programs: IATA, Sabre, AvgeekAgent
Originally Posted by JustAnotherGuy001
Was served an Indian biscuit (Parle-G ?) as dessert on a long-haul transcon Polaris Business. Probably the most underwhelming in-flight dining experience (even when compared to Y on other airlines) in my 15 years of flying.

Why couldn't they find a small ice-cream cup, I have no idea and sadly nothing to do with Covid
While UA is distinguishing itself by providing complete meals right now, for the most part, when it comes to the actual food served (other than breakfast) they might as well not bother.
Old Jan 1, 2021, 8:13 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.99MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
For 2021, please use 2021 Let's Eat - United Premium Plus (International)

WineCountryUA
UA coModerator

Last edited by WineCountryUA; Jan 24, 2021 at 8:35 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.