Search

Onslaught for pre-order meals emails

Search this Thread

Old Jan 10, 2020, 9:06 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1k MM, HHonors Diamond

email problems as well

email to choose inflight meal choice for Jan 13 flight....so far I've received 14 (and counting) of the same!
Old Jan 10, 2020, 9:18 am

Programs: UA Plat MM, CM Plat, Amex Plat, Hertz CP, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Vons Club
Originally Posted by sgfood
email problems as well

email to choose inflight meal choice for Jan 13 flight....so far I've received 14 (and counting) of the same!
Did you reply to any of them?
Old Jan 10, 2020, 9:32 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Flying Machine
Did you reply to any of them?
I have replied with a choice but then I get the message "unable to find reservation". Then I'm sent back to the original page with the reservation and meal choices on. Totally stuck in a time-warp.
Old Jan 10, 2020, 11:32 am

Programs: UA 1K, SPG PLAT, HYATT PLAT, HH GOLD, AA GOLD, MR GOLD

Anyone else getting a flood of emails to pre-order meals? I only have 2 flights booked and I have gotten LITERALLY 18 emails asking me to pre-book my meal preferences...anyone else?
Old Jan 10, 2020, 11:49 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by tasnam
Anyone else getting a flood of emails to pre-order meals? I only have 2 flights booked and I have gotten LITERALLY 18 emails asking me to pre-book my meal preferences...anyone else?
20 and counting.....for only one flight and pre-booking still not working

Some customers must be getting through as one of the two meal choices has now gone. Amazing, three days to go until flight and United can't adjust the order count. This airline manufactures its own problems.
narvik likes this.

Last edited by WineCountryUA; Jan 10, 2020 at 3:19 pm Reason: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/united-airlines-mileageplus/2003698-onslaught-pre-order-meals-emails.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.