Wiki Posts
Search

MNL/GUM/HNL

Search this Thread

Old Jan 6, 2020, 1:32 pm
Original Poster

MNL/GUM/HNL

HNY everyone.

I'm thinking of coming home via this route to LA. Are we able to leave the airport in Guam? Is there anything to see within a short taxi ride? Or should we just do the one connection in Japan and be done with it?
Old Jan 6, 2020, 1:35 pm

Programs: AS G75K, UA Silver
Originally Posted by FridayHarborFlyer
HNY everyone.

I'm thinking of coming home via this route to LA. Are we able to leave the airport in Guam? Is there anything to see within a short taxi ride? Or should we just do the one connection in Japan and be done with it?
You can leave the airport in GUM. In fact, you need to head back up to ticketing anyway to re-enter the TSA checkpoint.

Having done this trip a few times, I would suggest just going through Japan. The on-board product is much better and the trip is less grueling.
SPN Lifer likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.