Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How to book mixed cabin tickets

Search this Thread

Old Nov 20, 2019, 2:10 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH*G, FB*G, IC *free minibar*, SLH, RC 5C-Club, LHW, and a lot of others
How to book mixed cabin tickets

Hey guys,

I found a flight on kayak.com which perfectly fits into my schedule and my preference. The outbound flight would be in Economy and the inbound in Business. However, when kayak forwards me to united.com I always get an error message that united can't booked mixed cabin itineraries and I should call united customer service. Does anyone ever faced the same problem? If I call in can they book it then or how else can I get it booed?

Thanks a lot!
Old Nov 20, 2019, 2:59 am

Programs: UA 2MM
Originally Posted by flo_147
Hey guys,

I found a flight on kayak.com which perfectly fits into my schedule and my preference. The outbound flight would be in Economy and the inbound in Business. However, when kayak forwards me to united.com I always get an error message that united can't booked mixed cabin itineraries and I should call united customer service. Does anyone ever faced the same problem? If I call in can they book it then or how else can I get it booed?

Thanks a lot!
You can certainly book a mixed cabin itinerary such as you describe (outbound in economy, return in business) on united.com, or you can call UA and have agent book this for you.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.