Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

New Mile Play Promotion (complete by 1/31/20)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 15, 2019, 5:26 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA
Standard MilePay link
https://promotions.united.com/offers/mileplay

Terms and conditions
Eligibility:

• Only original offer recipients can register for and participate in this promotion.

• Promotion code: T010MA

How to participate:

• Member must register for this promotion on or prior to January 31, 2020. Only transactions initiated after registration and completed on or prior to January 31, 2020 will qualify toward satisfaction of the offer requirements.

• Registrant must complete all activity specified in the offer to receive bonus award miles. Partial bonuses for completing only certain activity will not be awarded. Bonus award miles may only be earned once.

Book and take X trip(s):

• Qualifying trip requirements:

1. Trip (as defined below) booking must be made after registration.

2. All flight activity for applicable Trip must be complete on or prior to January 31, 2020.

3. Each Trip must have a fare (as defined below) equal to or greater than $xxx.

4. The final fare amount for the Trip will be used to determine satisfaction of offer requirements, including itinerary changes that result in an increase or decrease to the fare and paid upgrades that result in an increase to the fare.

• “Trip” is defined as each unique travel itinerary as documented by United with a confirmation number.

• For this promotion, only dollars spent on the "fare" on eligible flights operated by United® and United Express® will qualify toward meeting spending milestones. Certain specialty tickets, including but not limited to unpublished, consolidator/bulk, group, tour and opaque fares, will not be counted towards spending milestones. Dollars spent on tickets purchased for flights operated by Star Alliance™ member airline or a United MileagePlus® partner airline with tickets issued by United (ticket number starting with "016") will not qualify for this offer. The "fare" is the base fare of the ticket plus carrier-imposed surcharges, excluding any government-imposed taxes and surcharges. For tickets purchased in a currency other than U.S. dollars, we will convert the purchase to U.S. dollars using an industry standard exchange rate. Please note that the price displayed when purchasing a ticket on united.com includes up to a 7.5% U.S. Federal Transportation Tax on the base amount of the fare on itineraries wholly within the United States. This tax also applies to certain itineraries between the United States and Canada or Mexico.

• Offer is not valid on government fares.

• Flights on award travel tickets do not qualify for meeting the requirements of this offer.

• E-Ticket purchase is required. Service charges for ticketing with a United representative in the 50 United States, District of Columbia and Canada are $25 by phone, $30 at a City Ticket Office and $35 in person at the airport. Ticketing charges may vary outside of the U.S. and Canada and based on MileagePlus status level. The ticketing service charge does not apply for tickets purchased on united.com. Service charges are subject to change without notice.

Other important information:

• This offer is not combinable with other non-combinable offers.

• Miles earned through this promotion do not count toward Premier status or Million Miler Status and do not apply to class-of-service bonus miles, Premier bonus miles or promotional Premier qualifying miles.

• Qualifying activity must be posted to the applicable member's MileagePlus account in order to qualify for this offer.

• Bonus miles will post to your MileagePlus account six to eight weeks after the promotion ends on January 31, 2020.

• Offer ends at 11:59 p.m. (U.S. Central Time) on January 31, 2020.

• If transactions are reversed or canceled or refunds occur such that the offer requirements are not satisfied, applicable miles will not be awarded or will be deducted from the MileagePlus member account.

• All calculations and other determinations made in connection with this offer will be made by United in its discretion and are considered final.

• Offer is subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.

• Miles accrued, awards, and benefits issued are subject to change and are subject to the rules of the United MileagePlus program, including without limitation the Premier® program (the "MileagePlus Program"), which are expressly incorporated herein. United® may change the MileagePlus Program including, but not limited to, rules, regulations, travel awards and special offers or terminate the MileagePlus Program at any time and without notice. United and its subsidiaries, affiliates and agents are not responsible for any products or services of other participating companies and partners. Taxes and fees related to award travel are the responsibility of the member. Bonus award miles, award miles and any other miles earned through non-flight activity do not count toward qualification for Premier status unless expressly stated otherwise. The accumulation of mileage or Premier status or any other status does not entitle members to any vested rights with respect to the MileagePlus Program. All calculations made in connection with the MileagePlus Program, including without limitation with respect to the accumulation of mileage and the satisfaction of the qualification requirements for Premier status, will be made by United Airlines® and MileagePlus in their discretion and such calculations will be considered final. Information in this communication that relates to the MileagePlus Program does not purport to be complete or comprehensive and may not include all of the information that a member may believe is important, and is qualified in its entirety by reference to all of the information on the united.com website and the MileagePlus Program rules. United and MileagePlus are registered service marks. See additional MileagePlus rules and conditions.
Print Wikipost

New Mile Play Promotion (complete by 1/31/20)

Search this Thread

Old Nov 14, 2019, 7:56 am

Programs: UA GS 2MM
1 x premium seat ($2000 minimum) for 6000 Miles
Old Nov 14, 2019, 7:56 am

Programs: UA Gold MM, Honors Diamond, Marriott Gold, Hertz President’s Circle
3x $275 for 6,300
Old Nov 14, 2019, 7:57 am

2x$500 for 3000 miles. How about no?
Old Nov 14, 2019, 8:16 am

Programs: UA LT 1K, 3 MM; Marriott Titanium; IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by Moderator2
5 trips @$225 for 18,000 miles. Ugh, that's what apparently happens when your PQM for 2019 is running 60% over last decade historical.
My offer beats yours in all aspects: 5 trips for 11,000 miles, with a minimum of $400 to qualify.
Old Nov 14, 2019, 8:19 am

Programs: UA 1K, HH Diamond, SPG/Marriott Gold, Hyatt Plat, National Exec, GE/Nexus
I think I won the lottery so far for the crappiest offer. 4x $250 for 2500 miles.
narvik likes this.
Old Nov 14, 2019, 8:23 am

Programs: United Gold, Bonvoy Titanium
My wife and I both got 5 trips at $225 for 13,000 miles.
Old Nov 14, 2019, 8:28 am

Programs: Mileage Plus, Marriott Rewards, Southwest Rapid Rewards
Book and take a trip 1 time to get 6,200 bonus miles.

I should be able to do that.
Old Nov 14, 2019, 8:39 am

Programs: UA 1k, Hertz President, Marriott Gold
2 x $500 for 13,000 miles.

Not sure about it, if it is a good offer. BUT as I am short on 1k by only 800 PQD, it could be maybe a deal. Does one-way fares >$500 (in my case) count as one trip?
Old Nov 14, 2019, 9:07 am

Programs: UA 1KMM
Originally Posted by Casi CK
2 x $500 for 13,000 miles.

Not sure about it, if it is a good offer. BUT as I am short on 1k by only 800 PQD, it could be maybe a deal. Does one-way fares >$500 (in my case) count as one trip?
Yes.
Casi CK likes this.
Old Nov 14, 2019, 9:29 am

Originally Posted by SFHokie
Total garbage offer for me! Possibly as I'm living overseas?
I am also out of the US and have received an offer almost every time. It's rarely a very good offer, but one nonetheless.
Old Nov 14, 2019, 9:49 am

Programs: UA 1K
No offer for me as well (1K living in Germany). Just like everytime in the past as well
Old Nov 14, 2019, 9:50 am

Programs: UA Silver, Hilton HHonors Diamond, IHG Plat
Book and Fly C+ 1 time for 1000 miles. Eh.
Old Nov 14, 2019, 9:55 am

Programs: UA 1K and MM, Marriot, Hilton
4 x $350 for 9,900 miles
Old Nov 14, 2019, 9:55 am

Programs: United Gold
3x$500 for 5,900 miles

Very interesting experiment United is doing..
Old Nov 14, 2019, 10:17 am

Programs: UA 1MM, AA1MM PLTPRO, Hertz PC, National EXC, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton/Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum
4x$300 for 7,000 award miles. Hahahaha.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.