Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Spending pattern if no longer loyal to United brand

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Spending pattern if no longer loyal to United brand

Search this Thread

Old Nov 15, 2019, 4:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by DELee
FA = Free Agent.

David
But Flight Attendant flying on competitors sounds more exciting.
narvik and Aussienarelle like this.
Old Nov 15, 2019, 4:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
Originally Posted by TomMM
But Flight Attendant flying on competitors sounds more exciting.
It does.

David
Old Nov 16, 2019, 11:51 am

Programs: AS, UA, WN, IHG Diamond Elite, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Gold, CET 7*
Originally Posted by Kacee
I just booked my first flight on JSX, which is starting private charter service OAK-PHX this week. Four dailies, with fares comparable to UA for rough equivalent of an F seat on a UAX. Looking forward to skipping the entire airport experience.
Originally Posted by Exleftseat
Thanks a million for posting this. What a great ( albeit limited at this point ) option! Pricing is excellent, especially if one can take advantage of the hop on fare. Hope they are successful. I am in after they expand to the L.A.area. to/from PHX.

Back to the original topic. Yesterday I booked the NH PE fare out of JFK to BKK for $ 1,000.00 r/t. Added a stopover in Tokyo for a measly $ 100.00. Saved a minimum of 75%. Don't even care who to credit it to. Great to be free.The future of travel and my pocketbook thanks me. And I thank UA for making this possible!
Sidebar: If BUR works for you, they already fly there from PHX.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.