Wiki Posts
Search

On-line GPU/RPU deposit/withdrawal info

Search this Thread

Old Oct 17, 2019, 11:06 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA (1K, 2MM), AA, Avis, National
On-line GPU/RPU deposit/withdrawal info

United.com used to show full upgrade instrument deposit and withdrawal information. Now I am only able to see partial information in recent activity, but I could not find the complete current year use history. Is it gone or did I miss it?
Old Oct 18, 2019, 4:55 am
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Did you hit the more activity button. You should be able to see all of 2019 and 2018. What system are you using? Online, Android, iPhone, .....
Old Oct 21, 2019, 7:47 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by WineCountryUA
Did you hit the more activity button. You should be able to see all of 2019 and 2018. What system are you using? Online, Android, iPhone, .....
I tried both online and android ap. I see more information online. In I can see upgrade instrument transactions in recent activity, but this page contains only recent transactions. When I go to more activity, I do see no upgrade instrument transactions.
Old Oct 21, 2019, 7:55 am
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by FreFly
... In I can see upgrade instrument transactions in recent activity, but this page contains only recent transactions. ....
I see a couple of years worth of upgrade activity (not for 2019 as I was not a 1K) but the data is not in chronological order.
Old Oct 21, 2019, 8:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Yes, note that in both they put it at the bottom, not chronologically interleaved with flight activity. In the app it's all one list (just not interleaved), but on the website they have separation between them.
Old Oct 21, 2019, 8:56 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by WineCountryUA
I see a couple of years worth of upgrade activity (not for 2019 as I was not a 1K) but the data is not in chronological order.
My bad. I see it how, in a separate section at the bottom of the page, also not in chronological order. Thank you!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.