UA Amenity/Amenities Kits [2019]

Old Aug 31, 19, 3:05 pm
  #1  
Original Poster
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: TOA
Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
Posts: 3,580
UA Amenity/Amenities Kits [2019]

FWIW, new amenity (amenities) kits were in t.p.s. J on my BOS-SFO flight last night:







David
DELee is offline  
Old Aug 31, 19, 7:54 pm
  #2  
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: BOS<>NYC<>BKK
Programs: UA 4MM LT-GS; AA1MM; Amtrak S+; MAR LT TITAN; PC Plat; HIL DIA; HYA GLOB
Posts: 3,769
Originally Posted by DELee View Post
FWIW, new amenity (amenities) kits were in t.p.s. J on my BOS-SFO flight last night:







David
Those are domestic p.s. kits. The international kits these days are either Spider-Man themed or the dark faux leather boxy type.
wxguy is offline  
Old Sep 1, 19, 8:37 am
  #3  
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Loveland, CO
Programs: MileagePlus Gold, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Gold
Posts: 63
On which routes are "domestic kits" offered? Based in DEN, I'm curious about them being offered on red-eye flights to DEN from any of the Hawaiian islands. Thanks in advance.
rabilancia is offline  
Old Sep 1, 19, 8:44 am
  #4  
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Programs: AC E50K, AS MVP, Hertz PC, Hilton Diamond, Delta/Marriott/SPG Plat, UA Gold
Posts: 2,239
Originally Posted by DELee View Post
FWIW, new amenity (amenities) kits were in t.p.s. J on my BOS-SFO flight last night:
These have been offered since April (or earlier) on transcon routes.
Repooc17 is offline  
Old Sep 1, 19, 11:46 am
  #5  
Moderator: United Airlines; FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: SFO
Programs: UA Gold 1.85MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Gold
Posts: 47,641
Originally Posted by rabilancia View Post
On which routes are "domestic kits" offered? Based in DEN, I'm curious about them being offered on red-eye flights to DEN from any of the Hawaiian islands. Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by Repooc17 View Post
These have been offered since April (or earlier) on transcon routes.
More specifically, just
EWR<>LAX,
EWR<>SFO,
BOS<>SFO

No Hawaii flights
WineCountryUA is offline  
Old Sep 1, 19, 12:08 pm
  #6  
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 9,515
Originally Posted by rabilancia View Post
...I'm curious about them being offered on red-eye flights to DEN from any of the Hawaiian islands....
They aren't. Bring your own eyeshades,
IAH-OIL-TRASH is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread