G+S+Gen, 1 PNR, E+?

Old Aug 18, 19, 9:03 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA*G, NW, AA. WR, HH, IHG, Accor. TT-GE.
G+S+Gen, 1 PNR, E+?

First time for me, so I want to ask. Family trip, 3 pax, 2+2-segment, domestic RT, same PNR, consecutive ticket numbers. 1 gold, 1 silver, 1 general. At booking I wasn't able to select E+ for all without the $ amount going up. Only 2 pax for free. So I put 2 pax on the last row of E+ and 1 on the row behind (black triangle but free).

Is the 3rd pax entitled to E+ at check in?
Old Aug 18, 19, 9:09 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.021MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CWC Au-197; CCC Elite; WoH Dis
Originally Posted by HkCaGu View Post
Is the 3rd pax entitled to E+ at check in?
Yes. At booking, the Gold and one other passenger get E+, and the final passenger gets E+ at check-in based on the Silver status.
Old Aug 18, 19, 9:10 pm
Moderator: United Airlines; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1.85MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Gold
Originally Posted by HkCaGu View Post
.... Is the 3rd pax entitled to E+ at check in?
A Silver can move or guest another traveler into E+ at T-24. The Silver can logon to move their seat, not sure they will be able to guest another without calling.
Old Aug 18, 19, 9:13 pm

Programs: AC E50K, AS MVP, Hertz PC, Hilton Diamond, Delta/Marriott/SPG Plat, UA Gold
How many seats on each side? Assuming three, the strategy of putting the Gold and the Silver at window and aisle would increase the likelihood of all three sitting together at check-in.
Old Aug 18, 19, 10:26 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA*G, NW, AA. WR, HH, IHG, Accor. TT-GE.
Originally Posted by Repooc17 View Post
How many seats on each side? Assuming three, the strategy of putting the Gold and the Silver at window and aisle would increase the likelihood of all three sitting together at check-in.
Thatís what I did for the 739 segment, 11AC+14C. And for the 772 I picked 24ACD (24DEFG are preferred, ABC are E+). All cases B are still empty.

Search this Thread