Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

“Systemwide baggage problem” at SFO leaving planes without gates

“Systemwide baggage problem” at SFO leaving planes without gates

Old Jul 8, 2019, 6:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Silver, Bonvoy Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by Chukiechz
Since all of our clothes and stuff is in the bags from our 3 week vacation

They offered to deliver, but it would’nt show up until the middle of the night
It's happened to us a few times. I have no problems with my luggage sitting on my front porch for a few hours overnight. Then again, I don't live in a dicey neighborhood.
Old Jul 8, 2019, 1:48 pm

Programs: United GS, MM, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by pseudoswede
It's happened to us a few times. I have no problems with my luggage sitting on my front porch for a few hours overnight. Then again, I don't live in a dicey neighborhood.
Yeah, I was OK leaving it as well. But I really really wanted to brush my teeth with a sonicare and not the amenity toothbrush as we were travelling for almost 24 hours!!

Worked out well though. We got the kids some In n Out (they were very tired of Chinese food they had the last 3 weeks) while we waited for the next flight and I also received a $300 per person ETC!
AceReport likes this.
Old Jul 9, 2019, 8:49 am

Programs: UA *G. DL ̶G̶O̶L̶D̶ Member, Hilton/SPG Gold, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Chukiechz
Yeah, I was OK leaving it as well. But I really really wanted to brush my teeth with a sonicare and not the amenity toothbrush as we were travelling for almost 24 hours!!
I'm with you here! It almost feels like I didn't brush them when I have to use something else!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.