Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

newark airport international arrival in terminal C

Old Jun 26, 19, 2:35 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold

i know the international flights arrive in terminal B since they go through the customs but what happens when they land in terminal C? A flight from Geneva UA957 6/25 arrived in gate C128.
Old Jun 26, 19, 2:41 am

Programs: UA 1K 1.6MM, Hertz PC
Terminal C at Newark (EWR) also has an arrival hall with customs.
It's not particularly uncommon to arrive at C.
Flying Machine likes this.
Old Jun 26, 19, 4:48 am

Programs: UA 1K
I arrived at Terminal C last week. With global entry and precheck I was at the lounge within 10 minutes of stepping off the plane.
Old Jun 26, 19, 5:33 am

Programs: UA 4.1MM LT-GS; AA1MM; Amtrak S+; MAR LT TITAN; PC Plat; HIL DIA; HYA GLOB
Originally Posted by skgolf91 View Post
i know the international flights arrive in terminal B since they go through the customs but what happens when they land in terminal C? A flight from Geneva UA957 6/25 arrived in gate C128.
You are first routed up to the mezzanine level -- walking on an overhead walkway (with moving walkway) past what will be the future UC -- and then downstairs to the C arrivals hall. Finally, back out to baggage claim. It's much better than arriving in B!
Old Jun 26, 19, 6:36 am

Programs: UA Plat MM, CM Plat, Amex Plat, Hertz CP, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Vons Club
My last few flights came in to C and I like it so much better than arriving at B, especially if Iím connecting with onward travel out of C. Very efficient, especially with Global Entry
Old Jun 26, 19, 8:09 am

Programs: UA 1K 1.6MM, Hertz PC
...it is further to walk to the rental cars though!

AirTrain is currently running (today), but only to P3, and with a train-swap at Terminal A.
Just saying...

Search this Thread
Search Engine: