Old Jun 15, 2019, 12:18 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA
How to play
Book and take a trip

Book and take a trip on United or United Express® by August 4, 2019, spending at least $xxx per trip.
Terms and conditions
Eligibility:

• Only original offer recipients can register for and participate in this promotion.

• Promotion code: T008MA

How to participate:

• Member must register for this promotion on or prior to August 4, 2019. Only transactions initiated after registration and completed on or prior to August 4, 2019 will qualify toward satisfaction of the offer requirements.

• Registrant must complete all activity specified in the offer to receive bonus award miles. Partial bonuses for completing only certain activity will not be awarded. Bonus award miles may only be earned once.

Book and take 1 trip(s):

• Qualifying trip requirements:

1. Trip (as defined below) booking must be made after registration.

2. All flight activity for applicable Trip must be complete on or prior to August 4, 2019.

3. Each Trip must have a fare (as defined below) equal to or greater than $xxx. (this will vary per offer)

4. The final fare amount for the Trip will be used to determine satisfaction of offer requirements, including itinerary changes that result in an increase or decrease to the fare and paid upgrades that result in an increase to the fare.

• “Trip” is defined as each unique travel itinerary as documented by United with a confirmation number.

• For this promotion, only dollars spent on the "fare" on eligible flights operated by United® and United Express® will qualify toward meeting spending milestones. Certain specialty tickets, including but not limited to unpublished, consolidator/bulk, group, tour and opaque fares, will not be counted towards spending milestones. Dollars spent on tickets purchased for flights operated by Star Alliance™ member airline or a United MileagePlus® partner airline with tickets issued by United (ticket number starting with "016") will not qualify for this offer. The "fare" is the base fare of the ticket plus carrier-imposed surcharges, excluding any government-imposed taxes and surcharges. For tickets purchased in a currency other than U.S. dollars, we will convert the purchase to U.S. dollars using an industry standard exchange rate. Please note that the price displayed when purchasing a ticket on united.com includes up to a 7.5% U.S. Federal Transportation Tax on the base amount of the fare on itineraries wholly within the United States. This tax also applies to certain itineraries between the United States and Canada or Mexico.

• Offer is not valid on government fares.

• Flights on award travel tickets do not qualify for meeting the requirements of this offer.

• E-Ticket purchase is required. Service charges for ticketing with a United representative in the 50 United States, District of Columbia and Canada are $25 by phone, $30 at a City Ticket Office and $35 in person at the airport. Ticketing charges may vary outside of the U.S. and Canada and based on MileagePlus status level. The ticketing service charge does not apply for tickets purchased on united.com. Service charges are subject to change without notice.

Other important information:

• This offer is not combinable with other non-combinable offers.

• Miles earned through this promotion do not count toward Premier status or Million Miler Status and do not apply to class-of-service bonus miles, Premier bonus miles or promotional Premier qualifying miles.

• Qualifying activity must be posted to the applicable member's MileagePlus account in order to qualify for this offer.

• Bonus miles will post to your MileagePlus account six to eight weeks after the promotion ends on August 4, 2019.

• Offer ends at 11:59 p.m. (U.S. Central Time) on August 4, 2019.

• If transactions are reversed or canceled or refunds occur such that the offer requirements are not satisfied, applicable miles will not be awarded or will be deducted from the MileagePlus member account.

• All calculations and other determinations made in connection with this offer will be made by United in its discretion and are considered final.

• Offer is subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
Print Wikipost

New MilePlay (June 2019)

Old Jun 14, 2019, 7:31 am

Programs: UA GS; Marriott Titanium
1 trip in premium cabin (>$700) = 25,000 miles
Old Jun 14, 2019, 7:49 am

1 trip at $500 for 15,000 miles.

Maybe I can swing that.
Old Jun 14, 2019, 8:43 am

Programs: UA Platinum, AA Platinum Pro, Marriott Platinum
Mine was 2 trips with a minimum of $275 for 16,000 miles. Pretty good offer. Now I am curious though since I had a trip on hold that I booked yesterday but it won't be ticketed until later today. I wonder if its the actual ticketing date that counts in this scenario.
Old Jun 14, 2019, 9:00 am

Programs: UA Platinum/*A Gold, UC, IC AMB
Three trips in a premium seat, each @ $550 min fare for 33,000 miles.
Old Jun 14, 2019, 10:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

The interesting thing about this mile play is that I did not get an email about it and it doesn't show up in the app for me. I clicked the link posted above to register, and saw my version of the promo, but there is still nowhere that I can check my progress or see it linked to my account.
Old Jun 14, 2019, 10:31 am

Programs: UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Same for me - not eligible this time!
Old Jun 14, 2019, 10:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by bakster21
Same for me - not eligible this time!
But I am eligible!! I registered and it showed me an offer. It just doesn't show up anywhere.
Old Jun 14, 2019, 10:43 am

4 trips >$275 PQD for a miserly 3,300 miles. Previously, I was offered 5 trips >$225 PQD for 12,000 miles.

This MilePlay does not appear on the iPhone app or on the website, though it works for me at the direct offer link.

Last edited by agpt; Jun 14, 2019 at 10:49 am Reason: Add additional information
Old Jun 14, 2019, 11:49 am

Programs: UA 1K and MM, Marriot, Hilton
i am finally eligible for a decently priced one segment over $350 for 11,000 miles. The only issue is i booked all my travel through August 4th earlier this week. My wife who is a 1K with minimal travel so far this year, received no offer.
Old Jun 14, 2019, 12:07 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
I got "Take Three Trips get 8,700 Miles". Each trip has to be $250 or more. Doubt it'll happen for me as the upcoming travel I need to book is mainly Delta.
Old Jun 14, 2019, 12:36 pm

Programs: Marriott Plat, Southwest A-List Preferred
Just got 1 trip over $200 for 2800 miles
Old Jun 14, 2019, 1:26 pm

Programs: United 1K
1K. 1 trip > 400$ for 6,600 miles. Very strange how completely variable the offers are.
Old Jun 14, 2019, 2:15 pm

Originally Posted by VegasGambler
The interesting thing about this mile play is that I did not get an email about it and it doesn't show up in the app for me. I clicked the link posted above to register, and saw my version of the promo, but there is still nowhere that I can check my progress or see it linked to my account.
It showed up for me on the app 24 hours after I signed in through the webpage and after I updated the United app yesterday (iOS). Not sure if any of those steps mattered though.
Old Jun 14, 2019, 2:19 pm

Programs: United Gold, Bonvoy Titanium
First time I've received a mile play.

Book and take a trip 1 time by August 4 to get 5,900 miles. Trip <$350
Old Jun 14, 2019, 2:27 pm

Programs: UA MileagePlus
Originally Posted by VegasGambler
The MilePlay tile didn't show up in the app for me until about a day after I'd registered.
VegasGambler likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.