Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

What is a good and exceptional rate to buy UA miles?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What is a good and exceptional rate to buy UA miles?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 6, 2020, 4:49 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by etna9726b
You are all more knowledgeable than I. I just got an email with the 100% bonus match offer on purchased points, which for the volume of miles I typically buy, puts the price @ .0175 / mile.
Lowest I've seen while I've been tracking. Typical is .0203/mile. Is .0175 a good deal, and in your opinion, what is the risk solvency wise, or devaluation wise?
Feel free to direct me to existing threads. This is the kinda news I like to read these days. I could pull the trigger on a circumnavigation ticket for November in Business if all signs point to Go.
If you are about to book a round the world ticket for which you have found availability and are short a few thousand miles, go for it. As long as this this six or eight months in the future and you are confident that none of the UA or partner flights will be cancelled. Otherwise, I have some swampland in FL you may be interested in.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.