Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Can't redeem domestic first class(I) (SFO-HNL) on United with Krisflyer miles

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Can't redeem domestic first class(I) (SFO-HNL) on United with Krisflyer miles

Search this Thread

Old Mar 25, 2019, 10:31 pm
Ari
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by tingadingling
Yes, this is exactly what I’m doing. If we don’t get I we’ll fly X for this leg, my main concern is baggage limits and not so much cabin/seating as we plan to sleep during the red eye.
I believe all RTW tickets are hard-coded with a 2 bag allowance for all segments, even coach ones. They used to be anyway.
Old Mar 26, 2019, 4:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by Hipplewm
YES and we waitlisted for upgrade and got upgraded as well - 4 of US - in the middle of summer - on the 4th of July - from IAD-HNL 767 - lay flats
That won't work in the OPs case, only works with UA tickets.
Old Mar 26, 2019, 5:52 am

Programs: UA GS, Bonvoy Amabassador, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by cfischer
That won't work in the OPs case, only works with UA tickets.
The UG won't, but we did get saver fares from IAD-HNL The point was you can't get the Upgrade without first booking a saver fare

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.