https://promotions.united.com/offers/mileplay
The promotion code is T007MA.
Previous Mile Play promo --MilePlay Feb 2019
Print Wikipost

MilePlay March 15 - May 15, 2019

Search this Thread

Old Apr 10, 2019, 2:02 pm

Programs: UA
I received a 1 trip (over $500) for 8,600 miles. Unfortunately, the offer popped up right after I booked my May travel. Looks like I'll have to wait for the next one.
Old Apr 10, 2019, 2:51 pm

Programs: UA 1k
Originally Posted by chavala
I would cancel and save the balance for later in the year (if that's possible for you). Book a new trip and get your "reward" (if it's worth it).
Brilliant! So my booking was $6500 Z fare to Europe, so it would become a $6k credit that I can use later. Meanwhile book something all fresh and new (not using those funds) and we get the bonus?
Old Apr 10, 2019, 2:53 pm

1 trip (min $175) yields 7,000 miles. Not too bad.
Old Apr 14, 2019, 3:49 pm

Programs: UA Gold/1.5MM (several years running now!), Marriott LTTE, Hertz Prez
Recently booked two one-ways which should qualify, but only the first posted. The second was well over the 72-hr posting window (six days ago), so wondering if United is considering this a single trip even though under two separate record locators and booking classes? The second flight posted to my account w/in 24 hrs, so it's not as though it's not in the system.
Old Apr 14, 2019, 4:55 pm

Programs: UA 1K / *G, Marriott Bonvoy Gold; Avis PC
I got credit yesterday for finishing one of my segments, and TBH I don’t even know for which segment it’s supposed to be for...
narvik likes this.
Old Apr 15, 2019, 1:03 pm

Programs: UA Platinum/*A Gold, UC, IC AMB
“Boom and take a trip in a premium seat.” Minimum fare of $600 for 11,000 bonus award miles. Not as generous as some of the other offers but it is doable as it syncs with my plans.
Old Apr 16, 2019, 9:50 am

Programs: UA 1K 1.9MM, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by rj_flyer
Not eligible, I think I spend too much with UA as I never qualify.
Originally Posted by mahasamatman
Or maybe not enough. I've been averaging one revenue flight per year on United for the past few years and I never qualify either.
Just to add a data point, I've been getting great offers and I'm right in the middle. I spend the minimum amount to get me to 1K every year and barely a penny more.
Old Apr 23, 2019, 8:20 pm

100,000 miles for 2 trips booked in a premium class >$1,300
Old Apr 23, 2019, 10:36 pm

Programs: UA 1K
I just got an offer to buy miles with up to a 70% bonus. Looks like they dont want me to fly
Old Apr 24, 2019, 3:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by sfnats
I just got an offer to buy miles with up to a 70% bonus. Looks like they dont want me to fly
What were you planning on spending the miles on? Magazine subscriptions?
Old May 7, 2019, 4:08 pm

Programs: AS MVP 100K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Lifetime Titanium Elite, UA 1MM,
Has anyone else had unexpected success with the promotion including two trips as part of a round trip? I had a Europe round trip on there, and about 2-3 days after each direction of travel, I got a 1st and 2nd trip congratulations email. Because of that, I am assuming a domestic round trip will count as two. I otherwise would not have met the criteria.
Old May 7, 2019, 4:14 pm

Programs: UA 1K 0.7MM (trying to get to 1MM!)
Originally Posted by JC5280
Has anyone else had unexpected success with the promotion including two trips as part of a round trip? I had a Europe round trip on there, and about 2-3 days after each direction of travel, I got a 1st and 2nd trip congratulations email. Because of that, I am assuming a domestic round trip will count as two. I otherwise would not have met the criteria.
I just flew the outbound portion of a round trip to Europe a few days ago, and just received my "Congrats on completing a mile play activity" email about 5 minutes ago for the outbound portion, even though it's booked as a round trip...unfortunately I won't be able to complete my last activity in order to get the bonus, though!
Old May 9, 2019, 5:28 pm

Programs: BA Bronze, United 1K, HH Gold, SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by StuckinITH
My offer was 14,000 miles for one trip costing $350. First time that I managed to book a trip after signing in. Unfortunately, I leave on May 7 but my return is after May 15. I should not complain too much as I managed to get an affordable P fare for ORD-PVG-ORD.
Originally Posted by mpiotrow
I just flew the outbound portion of a round trip to Europe a few days ago, and just received my "Congrats on completing a mile play activity" email about 5 minutes ago for the outbound portion, even though it's booked as a round trip...unfortunately I won't be able to complete my last activity in order to get the bonus, though!
I quoted myself as I just received an email saying: "Success, you completed your Mile Play activity. This is high-five worthy....." with just the outbound of my roundtrip to PVG in Polaris Business. So, it seems that I will get my 14,000 miles. My wife will not get her 49,000 miles as she needed to complete 2 activities and our return is after May 15.
Old May 15, 2019, 4:08 pm

Originally Posted by JC5280
This is normally not the case. You will get a mail on your outbound if you meet the conditions and the system does not wait for you to complete the inbound leg but counting Outbound & Inbound of a return ticket with the same reference number as 2 different activities is an unexpected bonus
Old May 15, 2019, 10:27 pm

1 trip in a premium cabin costing $2000 for 41,000 miles, banked it this past week on an international Polaris flight. Looking for the next offer!
narvik likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.