Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Most 1k on a flight you have seen

Search this Thread

Old Mar 11, 2019, 10:39 am

Programs: UA MM Plat, UA 1MM, Hilton Lifetime Gold, Marriott Gold, Hertz Gold, CLEAR, AS MVP Gold
Originally Posted by dyung
I'm not sure how many 1Ks there were on my recent ORD-SFO Monday morning flight (777), but as a 1K on a G fare using an RPU, I was #33 on the upgrade list, out of around 150 people. That has to be one of the longest upgrade lists I've ever seen.
SFO-ORD-SFO always crazy elite heavy. For years as a 1K you could count the instruments I cleared on one hand and that is not exaggerating. I may got one or tow CPUs over the years. It was not uncommon to see 20+ GS board when called so what do you think is left for "lowly" 1Ks....
Old Mar 11, 2019, 11:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1MM, WN CP, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Gold, IC Plat
Originally Posted by nomad420
SFO-ORD-SFO always crazy elite heavy. For years as a 1K you could count the instruments I cleared on one hand and that is not exaggerating. I may got one or tow CPUs over the years. It was not uncommon to see 20+ GS board when called so what do you think is left for "lowly" 1Ks....
My 12-year old was disappointed that we used a WN companion pass to fly OAK-MDW because he wanted an upgraded F seat on UA. LOL - I knew that wasn't happening though I did miss E+
Old Mar 11, 2019, 12:47 pm

Programs: Marriott LT Tit; Hyatt Explorist; Hilton CC Gold; IHG CC Plt; Hertz (MR) 5 star
SFO-LAS during CES, they were flying a 777 and by the time they were done boarding group 1, almost 2/3 of the plane was boarded. They ran out of overhead space before group 2 boarded. Of course just about every flight between SFO and LAS during CES is packed with high status flyers.
Old Mar 11, 2019, 5:44 pm

Programs: 1K
As a 1K I have been over 40 on CPU list on IAH-DEN.
Old Mar 11, 2019, 5:54 pm

Programs: Mileage Plus 1K \\ ConciergeKey
Today’s flight from SFO - EWR departing at noon was pretty insane. I’ve never seen 30-40 1k members before swarm the gate.

Great ride though today on the 871!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.