Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Customer Care web form -- Experiences, Issues, .... [Consolidated]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Customer Care web form -- Experiences, Issues, .... [Consolidated]

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30, 2015, 6:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott/SPG/Hilton Gold, PreCheck + Clear
Originally Posted by Scott in LA
Just got my first [email protected] bounce message. I see that I'm not alone. I mean, they have every right to ignore our submissions, but you'd think someone would have seen this thread and cleaned up that email address by now.
I PM'd UA Insider four weeks ago. He said he'd have someone look into it.

Apparently the wheels of bureaucracy turn slowly.
Old Apr 30, 2015, 7:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by Eric Westby
I PM'd UA Insider four weeks ago. He said he'd have someone look into it.

Apparently the wheels of bureaucracy turn slowly.
UA doesn't care a damn. They know about this for years. Like fixing the broken earning on LH ... they just don't care.
Old Dec 14, 2015, 8:29 pm

Programs: United MileagePlus
Contact Customer Care Function - Out of Order?

I've been trying to use thee Contact Customer Care function on united.com for about a week to ask a question about my 2016 benefits. Top section is pre-populated with my info and you can choose dropdown for the subject of your feedback and type free-form into the page. Anyway, I've tried 5-6 times in past week and each time it thanks me for my feedback but soon thereafter sends me an email from "[email protected]" stating that is undeliverable so I wait until the next day and try again without luck. Anyone else experienced this issue? Does anyone know of a United Customer Care email address that I can just send a note to, instead of fighting with the website form? Otherwise, I will just print and mail a note to Oscar Munoz's office and hope for a response.

Thanks!
Old Dec 14, 2015, 8:39 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by travlguy
I've been trying to use thee Contact Customer Care function on united.com for about a week to ask a question about my 2016 benefits. Top section is pre-populated with my info and you can choose dropdown for the subject of your feedback and type free-form into the page. Anyway, I've tried 5-6 times in past week and each time it thanks me for my feedback but soon thereafter sends me an email from "[email protected]" stating that is undeliverable so I wait until the next day and try again without luck.
Have you tried using a different browser?

The website is just full of fun surprises right now
Old Dec 14, 2015, 8:42 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.99MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
... Anyway, I've tried 5-6 times in past week and each time it thanks me for my feedback but soon thereafter sends me an email from "[email protected]" stating that is undeliverable so I wait until the next day and try again without luck. Anyone else experienced this issue? ...
This occurs from time to time as the up thread posts relate --- the mailbox gets filled and needs to be emptied?
Does anyone know of a United Customer Care email address that I can just send a note to, instead of fighting with the website form? ....
Look on the back of your MP card and used that email address.
Otherwise, I will just print and mail a note to Oscar Munoz's office and hope for a response. ...
or you can post a question on FT -- might be faster
Old Dec 14, 2015, 8:46 pm

Programs: United MileagePlus
Many thanks! I appreciate the prompt reply to my question. I'll give it another day or so then I'll just print and send to Mr. Munoz's office, with a copy of all my bounce back emails so maybe it gets a bit more attention to resolve. I'll keep you posted. Thanks and happy holidays!
Old Oct 25, 2018, 10:41 am

Programs: United-GOLD, AA
Coair.com-what happened to United Customer Care?

Hi All,
Wrote a complaint to UA Customer Care using the usual email ([email protected]) and instead of reply from UA rep (at customer care), the reply was from "[email protected]". And it was not helpful at all-robotic apology.
Does UA still have an "in-house" customer care or are customers being placated by an off-shore phone center? Where (email) do I send an issue to UA in house customer service?

Thank you!

Last edited by WineCountryUA; Oct 25, 2018 at 4:48 pm Reason: repaired typo in title
Old Oct 25, 2018, 10:51 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Use the webform. Customer Care
Old Oct 25, 2018, 10:53 am

Programs: UA GS+LT UC, AA EXP+LT PLT, Fairmont LT PLT, Marriott PLT, Hilton DIA, Hyatt Glob, Avis CHM
Do you mean coair.com?
Old Oct 25, 2018, 10:53 am

It was truly conair.com? That doesn't make sense to me, because conair.com is a manufacturer of hair dryers and other cosmetic products for women. Perhaps the same 3rd party contractor is handling customer care responses for both companies, but still seems strange to me.
Old Oct 25, 2018, 10:59 am

Programs: UA 1K/*G, Avis Pres, Marriott Plat
Almost sure it would be @coair.com .... received email from that domain many, many times.
Old Oct 25, 2018, 11:04 am

UA has some serious branding issues. Can’t even rid it of continental airlines after all these years.... Analogous - virtually every response I’ve received has been from CORPORATE customer care whether my trip was personal or business. It just went really wonky after the merger.
am1108 likes this.
Old Oct 25, 2018, 11:20 am

Programs: AAdvantage Platinum, Marriott Rewards Platinum Thingy, United MileagePlus Silver, blah on others
https://www.whois.com/whois/coair.com

coair.com is owned by United - probably just a leftover domain from the merger. In fact, the United employee pass privileges site still uses that domain.
Old Oct 25, 2018, 11:26 am

Programs: CO Silver, HHonors Gold, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by elperro
https://www.whois.com/whois/coair.com

coair.com is owned by United - probably just a leftover domain from the merger. In fact, the United employee pass privileges site still uses that domain.
According to LinkedIn Richard McElman left United back in June. Hope UA updates its contact info on the domain registration.
Old Oct 25, 2018, 11:51 am

Programs: United-GOLD, AA
Oh please forgive me...guess it was what I was thinking about vs. the real url...Question though: I think customer care was alot more responsive and seemed like a real person behind the screen, vs. the robotic apologist I got at coair. Anyone else have this experience? Wondering if the "weaker" complaints go to "coair" vs. "customer care"???

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.