Community
Wiki Posts
Search

'Upgrade cabin' button broken?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 26, 2019, 5:34 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by BThumme
I get the same things happening. $224 to upgrade LAX-EWR on a 787-10. I don't think the offer is real.
so reached out to web support via the online form and they responded back saying that they do see the offer and that I should call the web support number to make payment and secure the upgrade. Worth it to at least let them know or call web support.
Old Feb 27, 2019, 7:50 am

Programs: UA Gold, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
I haven't been able to get the upgrade cabin button to work. It takes me to the regular reservation page and there is no link on it for upgrades. When I tried the change flight link, I got a message saying that united.com couldn't change my flight and I should call. Is it an IT problem?

I have tried three different browsers. I don't want to call because I'm not sure I want to upgrade. I am frustrated because there used to be an upgrade chart that you could look at and see the price and the miles required. I can't find that. There is absolutely nothing unusual about my reservation.

Last edited by WineCountryUA; Mar 1, 2019 at 4:36 pm Reason: merging consecutive posts by same member
Old Feb 27, 2019, 8:02 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by manneca
.. I am frustrated because there used to be an upgrade chart that you could look at and see the price and the miles required. ....
For upgrading UA operated flights, use the online Interactive Awards Chart
Old Mar 1, 2019, 4:14 pm

Programs: UA Gold, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by WineCountryUA
For upgrading UA operated flights, use the online Interactive Awards Chart
Thanks. Where have they hidden this? I couldn't find it anywhere and I'm used to the old website.
Old Mar 1, 2019, 4:39 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by manneca
Thanks. Where have they hidden this? I couldn't find it anywhere and I'm used to the old website.
Use the provided link Interactive Awards Chart
Select the origin location
Select the destination
Once those selections are made, a table will appear
Select the " Upgrade Awards " tab

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.