Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

‘Sorry, we’re currently unable to load the seat map for this flight. Pls try agn ltr’

‘Sorry, we’re currently unable to load the seat map for this flight. Pls try agn ltr’

Old Feb 12, 2019, 9:58 am
Original Poster

Is anyone else getting this? I’m on a 763 EU-US on Sun 17 Feb 2019. Last I checked I’m in a sCO business seat.
Old Feb 12, 2019, 11:55 am

Programs: United Global Services
Originally Posted by AirbusFan2B
Is anyone else getting this? I’m on a 763 EU-US on Sun 17 Feb 2019. Last I checked I’m in a sCO business seat.
Good question. It's happened to me on 2 of 4 flights in the last month; one domestic, the other international; both business class seats; both Boeings. Each time I called Global Services and the response was: "Yes, I see the seat map isn't loading. Please check in a day or two." Really? I asked if she knew what the problem might be and I received the same answer both times - "No, I don't know why it's not loading." I didn't follow-up. These are the (minor) unexplained things that leave me shaking my head and I move on. I'm guessing it will be corrected at some point, but I don't have the time and energy to meddle with it.
Old Feb 12, 2019, 12:28 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
If the message truly says "Pls try agn ltr", United needs to hire a new copy writer.
Old Feb 12, 2019, 2:41 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by mahasamatman
If the message truly says "Pls try agn ltr", United needs to hire a new copy writer.
No, limitation on number of characters allowed by Flyertalk caused OP to abbreviate...
Old Feb 12, 2019, 3:09 pm

I have been getting this error on the phone app. No issues pulling seat maps from the booking interface, or via any interface on the web.
Old Feb 12, 2019, 3:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA MM Plat; AA MM Gold; HHonors Diamond
Been getting it occasionally. Seems to work again after a few tries.
Old Feb 12, 2019, 3:21 pm

Programs: United Gold, Hilton Silver, Hertz President's Circle
If I get this problem repeatedly, I usually sign out and back in. That has resolved it each time for me.
Old Feb 12, 2019, 11:46 pm

I've been having this error trying to access the seat map on the United App for any Premium Plus-equipped aircraft. United.com works fine through a web browser.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.