Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

IAH agent 'shuts door' on Big Bang Theory actress

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

IAH agent 'shuts door' on Big Bang Theory actress

Search this Thread

Old Feb 18, 2019, 10:14 am

Originally Posted by uastarflyer

UA corroborated her being put on a later flight.

Okay just walked from C7 to Near A1. I get the huffing puffing and broken roller bag. From C to B - first stairs, not even an escalator. Then later escalator back up to B (which are out of order, so stairs it is). I can see being in a rush can cause havoc.

IAH is ridiculous. Thank my stars for SFO...
why didn’t you just take the tram?
Old Feb 18, 2019, 11:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by seenitall
AFF
Strange diversion airport. Was something wrong with COS?
Old Feb 19, 2019, 12:56 am

Programs: none
Originally Posted by threeoh
As to why the GA let on the other two pax, here we definitely don't have enough info and our only witness here (the person denied boarding) is not that reliable.
Or maybe there are only two seats left and three want to get on. If it's after cutoff time, all three could be out of luck. BUT MAYBE, the GA decides to go a little bit extra and takes care of two as long as it doesn't delay the flight.

Two seats, three pax. What's a GA to do? Pick the two that are least likely to be a problem..DYKWIA?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.