Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Travel Waiver Issued for Colorado Airports for Jan 11th

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 10, 2019, 2:30 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, 1MM, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold

https://www.united.com/CMS/en-US/tra...eptionPolicies

Original Travel Dates - January 11th, 2019

Colorado Winter Weather
Airports:
  • Aspen, CO (ASE)
  • Colorado Springs, CO (COS)
  • Denver, CO (DEN))​
  • Durango, CO (DRO))​
  • Grand Junction, CO (GJT)
  • Gunnison, CO (GUC)
  • Hayden, CO (HDN)
  • Montrose/Telluride, CO (MTJ)
  • Pueblo, CO (PUB)
  • Vail/Eagle, CO (EGE)

Flight changes:The change fee and any difference in fare will be waived for new United flights departing on or before January 14, 2019, as long as travel is rescheduled in the originally ticketed cabin (any fare class) and between the same cities as originally ticketed.​​​​
Old Jan 11, 2019, 5:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Does anyone know where the biggest impact is supposed to be? I have United Express flights scheduled for midday Sunday, and while weather waivers have been issued, I don't want to make changes until later. I know they are used to snow, but not sure what their operation is like for Express.
Old Jan 11, 2019, 5:17 pm

Programs: BA Bronze, United 1K, HH Gold, SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by SkyTeam777
Does anyone know where the biggest impact is supposed to be? I have United Express flights scheduled for midday Sunday, and while weather waivers have been issued, I don't want to make changes until later. I know they are used to snow, but not sure what their operation is like for Express.
The problem with United Express flights is that those are more likely to get delayed or cancelled if they need to reduce the air traffic due to bad weather. However, I tend not to do anything about it until they are really cancelled as sometimes there's a weather alert and then it's a non-event.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.