Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

UC amenities - regular & special food / snacks, power, wifi, work areas, ...

Old Jan 4, 2019, 9:39 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA
Archive -- UC amenities - regular & special food / snacks, power, wifi, work areas, ...{archive}

earlier discussions

New United Club menus to be "announced" 4 March 2015

United Clubs to be renovated

Most domestic clubs similar version of the food offerings. Full spread at all domestic hubs, with cut-down or hybrid versions at most outstation clubs. Although from time to time some experiences occur at various UCs.

International Clubs with different catering: GUM, HKG, MEX, LHR, NRT

Originally Posted by fumje
Originally Posted by Doppy
You can get the drink menus at this address:

United . com / XXXdrinks (remove all spaces)
Where you replace XXX with the airport code. None of the above changes are listed on the EWR menu.
You can also get a food menu with ingredients list by using "food" instead of "drinks" in that url.

Menus aren't kept very up to date, though, and many are quite inaccurate. All hub menus appear to be same, but outstation ones vary.

Perhaps they've stopped updating these files now that the pandemic has "ended" (move away from prepackaged, stop emphasizing cleanplus / minimal touch points, etc.).

Print Wikipost

UC amenities - regular & special food / snacks, power, wifi, work areas, ...

Old Jan 29, 2024, 3:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amex Gold/Plat, UA *G, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Gold, NEXUS, TSA Disparager Unobtanium
Visited the DCA club for two~ hours this afternoon while awaiting my flights home. The spread was much better than my visit in Feb. 2023 and offered a hot meatball dish (with ketchup), tortilla wraps with various types of veggies, a small selection of charcuterie, tomato soup, pre mixed Caesar salad as well as regular greens and then two types of desert cakes (plus cookies). Not bad, though still gross beer selections (Coors and Miller (or maybe it was Bud, but just as bad). Shame they don’t offer something local like IAD or at least a better option than the above.

Certainly looking forward to Amex opening their CL!
Old Jan 29, 2024, 3:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by FriendlySkies
Visited the DCA club for two~ hours this afternoon while awaiting my flights home. The spread was much better than my visit in Feb. 2023 and offered a hot meatball dish (with ketchup), tortilla wraps with various types of veggies, a small selection of charcuterie, tomato soup, pre mixed Caesar salad as well as regular greens and then two types of desert cakes (plus cookies). Not bad, though still gross beer selections (Coors and Miller (or maybe it was Bud, but just as bad). Shame they don’t offer something local like IAD or at least a better option than the above.

Certainly looking forward to Amex opening their CL!
It's only at Polaris IAD that they offer some local and craft beers. At the club, it's coors and blue moon only, or something like that.
Old Jan 29, 2024, 3:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amex Gold/Plat, UA *G, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Gold, NEXUS, TSA Disparager Unobtanium
Originally Posted by fumje
It's only at Polaris IAD that they offer some local and craft beers. At the club, it's coors and blue moon only, or something like that.
Ahh, I thought I saw something local and/or better than the above during my last trip, but oh well. I was pleased UA finally brought the Bells IPA to the onboard selection— shame the club doesn’t do the same.
Old Jan 30, 2024, 6:50 am

Programs: Marriott LT Titanium; Mileage Plus 1K, 1 MM; Global Entry
Found this at SAN club on Thursday:

Old Jan 30, 2024, 8:30 am

Programs: UA GS 2.6MM & Lifetime UC, Qantas Platinum, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Bonvoy Platinum, HawaiianMiles
Originally Posted by Michilander
Found this at SAN club on Thursday:

Also at MCO. I have signed up for notification when the home version becomes available

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.