Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

2019 Premier Kit discussion - contents, pictures, actual delivery, ....

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 18, 2018, 12:00 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Counsellor
Let's use this thread to report actual delivery of the packets and comments about the kit contents.
Please no "nothing yet" posts , at least until we get to 31 Jan 2019, when that may mean there is an issue. UA just states you should get the kit in January.

In the past, UA has used mystatus.united.com to report shipment status of the kits.
Not confirmed yet, the link on mystatus.united.com for requesting luggage tags suggests there may be no physical Silver or Gold membership kits for 2019. Appears confirmed no Gold / Silver cards are requestable
Also new this year is the "welcome letter" on mystatus.united.com

Past years
2018 Premier Kits are Shipping - Have you received yours?

Have you received you 2017 Premier Kit-Post when you qualified and have received it

Receipt of 2016 MileagePlus Elite Card/Packets

Receipt of 2015 MileagePlus Elite Card/Packets

Receipt of 2014 MileagePlus Elite Card/Packets
Print Wikipost

2019 Premier Kit discussion - contents, pictures, actual delivery, ....

Search this Thread

Old Jan 31, 2019, 6:37 am

Programs: UA Gold (1K 2016–2023 by miracle extensions; RIP 1K status), 1MM
Got my 1K packet in the Tokyo area today. Re-qualified in late Dec. Website said pending as of this morning but I just checked now and it says shipped, allow seven days....
Old Jan 31, 2019, 7:29 am

Programs: UA GS 1.7MM, Hyatt Lifetime Glob, Marriott Titanium/Lifetime Platinum
Originally Posted by roseallday
For those who received the packages, does your status say “pending” or “shipped” in your account? Do they actually update it to shipped once it’s mailed out?
I received my GS package on 1-29-19. For an additional point of reference, it included my million-miler companion's card, which I hear could delay processing. The my status page shows it as shipped.
Old Jan 31, 2019, 9:14 am

Programs: UA 1K & 1MM/AA Gold & 1MM/HH Gold/Marriott Titanium
I re-qualified back in June and my packet was first shipped 6 days ago
Old Jan 31, 2019, 9:23 am

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Premier Plat, UA Plat
1K packet came yesterday (2 days after platinum packet). Extra drink coupons!
Old Jan 31, 2019, 10:01 am

In case anyone has the good fortune of being a mid-tier loyalist (i.e. Silver, Gold or Platinum) and need their digital card using the new and improved UA app for the iFone (unsure about Android), here's how to find it:

1. Tap the Person silhouette button on the top right of the app

2. Tap the United membership card

3. Your MilagePlus digital card will appear along with the usual details found on the card (may need to scroll down)

What's unclear from this recent app change is how to add the membership card to Apple Passbook or Android Wallet.

Hope that provides marginal value.

Safe Travels,

James
Old Jan 31, 2019, 11:21 am

Programs: United Lifetime 1K, Global Service, Marriott LTTE, Hyatt GLobalist, AA MM,Hertz PC, Global Entry
Kit notification

received notice yesterday my GS kit would arrive in 4-6 weeks. It arrived in the afternoon.
​​​​​​​Go figure
Old Jan 31, 2019, 12:11 pm

Programs: UA GS, Amex Centurion, UA 1MM
got two identical. GS/ Million Miler kits yesterday. Lucite block. companion card (Ms. Sacco) two luggage tags, drink certs....and coasters....nice packaging.
Old Jan 31, 2019, 1:05 pm

Programs: United 1MM GS, Marriott Platinum Elite, Hilton Diamond, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by nomad420
As previously posted, got !K kit basically the day I got the GS invite. I am told I will get my "kit" still, what is in it. I already got the drink coupons and luggage tags for 1K and drink coasters. Also, for GS are they still giving out 2 GPU's just for the invite or has that been dropped? Of course I have all that I got for 1K and PQMs.
where does it say you will get 2 GPUs for a GS invite?
Old Jan 31, 2019, 1:55 pm

Programs: UA MM Plat, UA 1MM, Hilton Lifetime Gold, Marriott Gold, Hertz Gold, CLEAR, AS MVP Gold
Originally Posted by SFOdelayed

where does it say you will get 2 GPUs for a GS invite?
Thought it was mentioned on GS benefit wiki but as I am a first timer GS I am asking about this as well. Not trying to start a bad rumor, just asking. Anybody know for sure? Is this old news or "fake news"?
Old Jan 31, 2019, 2:18 pm

Programs: UA 1K, CO Plat, NW Plat, Marriott Premiere Plat, SPG Plat, Priority Gold, Hilton Gold
I made 1K on 12/29 and got my Platinum kit a couple days ago.

So hopefully my 1K kit is still in the works...

Originally Posted by j2simpso
In case anyone has the good fortune of being a mid-tier loyalist (i.e. Silver, Gold or Platinum) and need their digital card using the new and improved UA app for the iFone (unsure about Android), here's how to find it:
Platinums still get physical cards.
Old Feb 1, 2019, 12:25 pm

Programs: UA GS, HH Diamond
Got my GS kit today; drink vouchers, couple of tags with holders and Houston coasters.
Old Feb 1, 2019, 12:30 pm

Programs: UA Plat, Marriott Titanium, National Exec Elite
Received my 1K on 1/29.

AW
Old Feb 1, 2019, 12:56 pm

Programs: UA 1K/MM, Marriott Gold
My 1K kit arrived yesterday.
Old Feb 1, 2019, 2:50 pm

Programs: UA 1K, UA 1MM, BonVoy Lifetime Titanium
Got mine yesterday with a nice 1K companion card for my girlfriend
Old Feb 1, 2019, 3:33 pm

Programs: UA GS 1MM / Hilton Diamond / Bonvoy Gold / Hertz PC
Was originally declined GS re-invite but got back in on appeal. 1K kit showed up yesterday. Assume my GS kit is en route.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.