Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

2019 Premier Kit discussion - contents, pictures, actual delivery, ....

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 18, 2018, 12:00 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Counsellor
Let's use this thread to report actual delivery of the packets and comments about the kit contents.
Please no "nothing yet" posts , at least until we get to 31 Jan 2019, when that may mean there is an issue. UA just states you should get the kit in January.

In the past, UA has used mystatus.united.com to report shipment status of the kits.
Not confirmed yet, the link on mystatus.united.com for requesting luggage tags suggests there may be no physical Silver or Gold membership kits for 2019. Appears confirmed no Gold / Silver cards are requestable
Also new this year is the "welcome letter" on mystatus.united.com

Past years
2018 Premier Kits are Shipping - Have you received yours?

Have you received you 2017 Premier Kit-Post when you qualified and have received it

Receipt of 2016 MileagePlus Elite Card/Packets

Receipt of 2015 MileagePlus Elite Card/Packets

Receipt of 2014 MileagePlus Elite Card/Packets
Print Wikipost

2019 Premier Kit discussion - contents, pictures, actual delivery, ....

Search this Thread

Old Jan 21, 2019, 1:26 pm

Programs: BA Bronze, United 1K, HH Gold, SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by wco81
OK managed to log in from NZ through VPN.

It says I can request luggage tags so I clicked that.

But in the United app. on my iPhone, the digital card still shows through 1/19.

Will that automatically refresh in February?

I'm Premier Gold.
Most probably the automatic refresh will happen on February 1, 2019.
Old Jan 21, 2019, 1:50 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.99MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Let's stay focus on "2019 Premier Kit discussion - contents, pictures, actual delivery, ..", there are plenty of other threads on actual elite benefits and/or the best choice of lounges

WineCountryUA
UA coModerator
Old Jan 21, 2019, 4:28 pm

Programs: United 1K
Originally Posted by shelby101
Where do you folks see that your package has been processed? Don't see that on my page
Thank you
When you go to the Premier Status Tracker page, underneath the box with your award mileage balance and lifetime flight miles, there's a section in navy that says "Your Kit Status:"

Mine says pending, still, though it makes sense since I didn't qualify for 1K until pretty much Dec 31. Hope that helps.
Old Jan 22, 2019, 4:42 pm

Programs: United Global Services
Global Services Mail Kit

Has anyone received the global services kit / gift in the mail yet? I qualified on 1/1 but haven’t received anything 3 weeks later..
Old Jan 22, 2019, 5:57 pm

Programs: United GS, Marriott Ambassador
I love those coasters they sent last year, I wouldn't mind getting some more!
Perhaps international cities this year?
Old Jan 22, 2019, 6:37 pm

Originally Posted by kittiyut
I love those coasters they sent last year, I wouldn't mind getting some more!
Perhaps international cities this year?
They are indeed international: road maps of Amsterdam, Singapore, Auckland and Rio de Janeiro.

You'll see them in the following thread: " 2019 Premier Kit discussion - contents, pictures, actual delivery,....."
kittiyut likes this.
Old Jan 22, 2019, 8:12 pm

Programs: UA 1K 1.9MM, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
Got mine today
Old Jan 23, 2019, 5:35 am

Originally Posted by chavala
Got mine today
GS or other level?
Old Jan 23, 2019, 5:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MM *G for life, BAEC Gold
Got mine in London yesterday. Lovely presentation etc., but what a waste of money. I can't believe anyone does anything with the coasters (which must double their production and postage costs) than throw them away.
chavala likes this.
Old Jan 23, 2019, 6:10 am

Programs: United Lifetime 1K, Global Service, Marriott LTTE, Hyatt GLobalist, AA MM,Hertz PC, Global Entry
No such box on my page. In that section it says congratulations on flying 3 million miles
Old Jan 23, 2019, 6:13 am

Programs: UA 1K 1.9MM, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by lhrsfo
Got mine in London yesterday. Lovely presentation etc., but what a waste of money. I can't believe anyone does anything with the coasters (which must double their production and postage costs) than throw them away.
Not to mention the fancy-schmancy box and all those brochures. What a waste of money when it could be used towards so many other things they really need. A website that works, wifi that works...? The list is too long to post.
This year’s coasters will go into the same junk drawer as last year’s— I have no idea what to do with them. Do people really display them on their coffee tables?
Old Jan 23, 2019, 7:11 am

Originally Posted by chavala
This year’s coasters will go into the same junk drawer as last year’s— I have no idea what to do with them. Do people really display them on their coffee tables?
No, they are not going on my coffee tables. But, when we invited some young people for dinner, we got them out and they seemed to like it. It helped them remember which glass was their own. No more throwing a full glass of red wine in the sink (disclaimer: those young people were 21 years old).
Old Jan 23, 2019, 8:36 am

Programs: UA PP 1MM, Marriott Bonvoy LTTE, BA Gold
Originally Posted by Say Vandelay
She also said that digital is the way things are going...
I wish the Drink Vouchers went digital. This silly 1K pulled out the coasters and trashed the kit, completely forgetting about the drink chits. (But I'm still using my 2015 batch )
Old Jan 23, 2019, 10:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, 1MM
Originally Posted by seanp7
This silly 1K pulled out the coasters and trashed the kit, completely forgetting about the drink chits.
That's the most valuable thing in there! That said, I was looking for colleagues to give my expiring 2018 chits at a meeting earlier this month. I like having them, but I feel like the need/opportunity to use them is rare.
seanp7 likes this.
Old Jan 23, 2019, 9:58 pm

Programs: UA Global Services, HH Diamond
Last years coasters came in a tin with NYC on the cover. Is there no tin box anymore?

And yes, I do have my UA coasters out on my coffee table. But I also have a UA beverage cart from a 777 stocked as a bar cart too

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.