Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

2019 Premier Kit discussion - contents, pictures, actual delivery, ....

Old Dec 18, 2018, 12:00 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Counsellor
Let's use this thread to report actual delivery of the packets and comments about the kit contents.
Please no "nothing yet" posts , at least until we get to 31 Jan 2019, when that may mean there is an issue. UA just states you should get the kit in January.

In the past, UA has used mystatus.united.com to report shipment status of the kits.
Not confirmed yet, the link on mystatus.united.com for requesting luggage tags suggests there may be no physical Silver or Gold membership kits for 2019. Appears confirmed no Gold / Silver cards are requestable
Also new this year is the "welcome letter" on mystatus.united.com

Past years
2018 Premier Kits are Shipping - Have you received yours?

Have you received you 2017 Premier Kit-Post when you qualified and have received it

Receipt of 2016 MileagePlus Elite Card/Packets

Receipt of 2015 MileagePlus Elite Card/Packets

Receipt of 2014 MileagePlus Elite Card/Packets
Print Wikipost

2019 Premier Kit discussion - contents, pictures, actual delivery, ....

Old Jan 28, 2019, 7:52 pm

Did you also get a Platinum packet earlier in the month?
Old Jan 28, 2019, 8:13 pm

Programs: UA MM Plat, UA 1MM, Hilton Lifetime Gold, Marriott Gold, Hertz Gold, CLEAR, AS MVP Gold
Similar question as some above. Basically got my 1K package the day I got the GS invite, should I still expect a GS package? Nothing yet of course.
Old Jan 29, 2019, 7:14 am

Programs: United GS, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by nomad420
Similar question as some above. Basically got my 1K package the day I got the GS invite, should I still expect a GS package? Nothing yet of course.
yes you should get a GS package still.
Old Jan 29, 2019, 7:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Platinum pack arrived Houston today. The usual cards, luggage tags, drink chits.
Old Jan 29, 2019, 8:28 pm

Programs: UA 1K MM Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by jp12687
GS or other level?
Received my 1K packet today Picton NZL (top of the South). Same as last year. Like the coasters. We have a lot of house guests. Keeps the coffee table free of beer bottle rings.
Old Jan 30, 2019, 8:23 am

Programs: UA GS 1.7MM, Hyatt Lifetime Glob, Marriott Titanium/Lifetime Platinum
Received my GS package yesterday. Luggage tags are New York. Drink coasters have Auckland case and coasters themselves are Amsterdam, Auckland, Rio de Janeiro and Singapore. I wonder if anyone collects the - kind of like Pokémon "gotta catch 'em all."
Old Jan 30, 2019, 10:45 am

Programs: UA GS 2.2MM / UC / AS Gold 75K / Bonvoy Plat / Hilton Diamond
GS kit as others have described received in SFO yesterday, including MM companion card. Earliest I’ve received the kit ... the MM companion card always seemed to delay things.
Old Jan 30, 2019, 1:53 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by CMK10
Made Premier Gold: 10/27
Made Premier Platinum: 12/1
Premier Gold Luggage Tag/Welcome Letter Arrived: 1/7

No Platinum card/tag/letter yet.
Platinum package arrived today.
Old Jan 30, 2019, 1:58 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Premier Plat, UA Plat
Originally Posted by NJH1986
I got a packet but it is for Platinum. I made 1K mid-december, assuming the production of the packets didn't account for late qualifiers. Will I get a second packet with 1K tags, drink coupons etc?
Exact same thing - Platinum packet arrived 2 days ago, made 1K in mid-Dec. Hopefully the 1K packet comes and we just end up with some extra drink tickets that we won't use?
Old Jan 30, 2019, 1:58 pm

Programs: United Global Services
For those who received the packages, does your status say “pending” or “shipped” in your account? Do they actually update it to shipped once it’s mailed out?
Old Jan 30, 2019, 4:01 pm

Programs: United 1K
Just got my Global Services kit a few days ago. Looks about the same as the last two years! New city is Houston.
Old Jan 30, 2019, 4:30 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott AMB, Hyatt Globalist
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by izzik
I think they changed the luggage tag design.. new 1K tags look like they are ready to break easily.
(left tag is new one, right tag is older version)
Noticed the same thing - Can't post pics because of the 5 post rule but mine broke just by tightening the strap. Why, oh why did they decide to redesign it?
Old Jan 30, 2019, 5:21 pm

Programs: UA MM Plat, UA 1MM, Hilton Lifetime Gold, Marriott Gold, Hertz Gold, CLEAR, AS MVP Gold
Originally Posted by dangerhsun
Just got my Global Services kit a few days ago. Looks about the same as the last two years! New city is Houston.
As previously posted, got !K kit basically the day I got the GS invite. I am told I will get my "kit" still, what is in it. I already got the drink coupons and luggage tags for 1K and drink coasters. Also, for GS are they still giving out 2 GPU's just for the invite or has that been dropped? Of course I have all that I got for 1K and PQMs.
Old Jan 30, 2019, 5:32 pm
Moderator, Omni, Omni/PR, Omni/Games, FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UA 1K MM; Hilton Diamond
Got mine today. The MyStatus site still claims "pending." (Same as last year.)
Old Jan 30, 2019, 10:59 pm

Originally Posted by california09
Exact same thing - Platinum packet arrived 2 days ago, made 1K in mid-Dec. Hopefully the 1K packet comes and we just end up with some extra drink tickets that we won't use?
I got both my Platinum and 1K packets today. Qualified for Platinum early December and 1K on December 30. Website still says pending.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.