Wiki Posts
Search

Transit SJD in an hour?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 15, 2018, 2:45 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, SkyMiles
Transit SJD in an hour?

Doing a Mileage Run through Cabo San Lucas (SJD). Arrive on an international flight from the US on United and get back on the same equipment back to the US. I have one hour from arrival to departure. Can I do that without going through immigration, etc? I will have the boarding pass. Can I go through transit and make it? Thanks
Old Dec 15, 2018, 3:00 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Older non-UA discussion, Cabo San Lucas (SJD) 55 minute layover

appears UA will book it.

also see SJD - San Jose del Cabo / Los Cabos Airport
Old Dec 15, 2018, 8:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, SkyMiles
Originally Posted by WineCountryUA
Older non-UA discussion, Cabo San Lucas (SJD) 55 minute layover

appears UA will book it.
No question they will book it. The above discussion is old, at least the part talking about whether you can make it in an hour or if there is a transit option. I am going to book a later flight to be safe. If I make it through early, I will waitlist on the earlier flight (read original). That seems to be the safest way to go.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.