Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Mar 7, 2019, 10:06 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA
Print Wikipost

You know you travel UA too much when ...

Search this Thread

Old Mar 8, 2019, 10:16 am

Programs: UA 1K/*G, Avis Pres, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by YYCowboy
My alarm tone on my phone is Rhapsody in Blue (nobody ever calls me, I don't need a ringtone).
This one is mine ...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/espgf8g105...theme.mp3?dl=0

And yes, the 1K number is still in my phone as "CO Elite Desk" because C comes before U in the address book!
Old Mar 8, 2019, 11:25 am
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
When I'm on-board and I hear "hi goalie" and upon turning to say hello to what I think is a friend only to find out it's a flight attendant
Old Mar 8, 2019, 11:43 am

Originally Posted by goalie
When I'm on-board and I hear "hi goalie" and upon turning to say hello to what I think is a friend only to find out it's a flight attendant
Somewhat related: you tell your wife you'll be gone for a couple hours to play HoKeY and your wife knows not to fetch your skates
Old Mar 8, 2019, 12:18 pm

Programs: UA GS, Lifetime 4 MM, BA Gold, , Marriott Lifetime Titanium Elite, Marriott Ambassador Elite
1. FA on a LHR route asks whether I am now covering Europe too.
2. FA gives me extra fudge sauce on my ice cream sundae and winks knowingly
3. I recognize the Captain's girlfriend boarding the SIN-SFO flight

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.