Wiki Posts
Search

Where is the FedEx drop box @ IAH?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 2, 2018, 12:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: NZ*G, Flying Blue Gold, Accor Gold, Hertz 5*, GE/NEXUS
Where is the FedEx drop box @ IAH?

Greetings! I'm passing through IAH this coming week and need to send a FedEx envelope during my layover.

FedEx.com says there's a drop box at "Bush Intercontinental - Inside, 2800 N Terminal Rd, Houston, TX 77032." This is the main IAH address, which isn't much help.

Do you any of you kind FTers out there know where to find it? I'll be arriving from abroad and clearing CBP/FIS so will have to go back through security anyway.

Thanks in advance!!
Old Dec 2, 2018, 4:44 am

The interactive IAH Airport Map http://iahmaps.fly2houston.com/?lang=en-US&vid=iah says

FedEx Dropbox
Level 1 - Rental Cars
Rental Car Center /
Before Security
Old Dec 2, 2018, 8:01 am

FWIW according to Harris county records, 2800 Terminal Rd consists only of the Terminal A and B Parking and the Terminal A building. Other terminal buildings have other addresses. Apparently, there is a USPS mailbox there, maybe the FedEx box is next to it?

The FedEx box in the Marriott that is connected to IAH will probably be easier to find though.
Old Dec 3, 2018, 2:33 pm
Original Poster

Programs: NZ*G, Flying Blue Gold, Accor Gold, Hertz 5*, GE/NEXUS
Originally Posted by mozilla
FWIW according to Harris county records, 2800 Terminal Rd consists only of the Terminal A and B Parking and the Terminal A building. Other terminal buildings have other addresses. Apparently, there is a USPS mailbox there, maybe the FedEx box is next to it?

The FedEx box in the Marriott that is connected to IAH will probably be easier to find though.
Wow! Great research! Thanks so much for your help -- I agree the Marriott will be the easiest way to go.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.