Wiki Posts
Search

United Club Survey

Search this Thread

Old Aug 24, 2018, 12:43 pm
Original Poster

Programs: MPGS, 1MM
United Club Survey

Anyone else receive a (length) survey via email about your experiences in the United Club? Apart from questions comparing UnitedClub to Delta, American and (to a limited extent) Centurion, lots of questions including, interestingly, whether four Polaris Club passes (as well as unlimited access to Global Reception in the hub airports) would be a desirable benefit.
Old Aug 24, 2018, 1:55 pm

Programs: AA, UA, WN
Got it to...they then asked for expected price point for add on services. One question asked how desirable would purchasing club passes or polaris passes be. Lastly they asked what benefits would I like to see....I said showers and ample seating...you know just stuff most competitors offer without J class tickets.
Clay_C. likes this.
Old Aug 24, 2018, 2:00 pm

Yep. Not bothering with it.
Old Aug 24, 2018, 3:31 pm

Also suggested suit tailoring and express laundry service. Being United, they probably meant a coin operated laundromat in the Club.
Old Aug 24, 2018, 3:45 pm

Programs: UA MP
Originally Posted by JetAway
Also suggested suit tailoring and express laundry service. Being United, they probably meant a coin operated laundromat in the Club.
Laundry services were an unpublished benefit of Polaris lounges, specifically starting with SFO.
Old Aug 24, 2018, 4:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by erickliu
Laundry services were an unpublished benefit of Polaris lounges, specifically starting with SFO.
Sunday I took a shower at the ORD Polaris lounge and notice the laundry service box in the wall of the shower room. Thought it was a miniature closet until I read the sticker.
Old Aug 24, 2018, 4:33 pm

Originally Posted by erickliu
But we're talking the Club here, not the Polaris Lounges.
Old Aug 24, 2018, 4:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Survey even asked about interest level of buying a day pass for the Polaris club.
Old Aug 24, 2018, 5:12 pm

Programs: AA Plat, UA 1K>Plat>moving to Silver
Originally Posted by TomMM
Survey even asked about interest level of buying a day pass for the Polaris club.
I thought that was an odd question. How about if they finished constructing them first. Anyway, I'm sure they gleaned from me that I fly a lot, especially in international business, and visit a lot of lounges, of which UA has about the worst. Even behind AA Admirals.
Old Aug 24, 2018, 7:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K, DL Silver, UA Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Platinum + LT Gold
Looks like they are also using a different service provider. It used to be Qualtrics (I think), and this one is from Directions.
Old Aug 24, 2018, 8:02 pm

Programs: 3 MMer
Being a lifetime member, what could I possibly complain about, except for the fact that they aren't throwing some miles my way to take their stupid test?
Dublin_rfk likes this.
Old Aug 24, 2018, 11:00 pm

When I completed the survey, I only got as far as age, gender, and annual salary.

I guess they weren't impressed that I make less than $75,000/year.
Old Aug 27, 2018, 6:44 pm

Programs: UA GS & 3MM, HHONORS Diamond
Survey didn’t really want complaints

The survey had only one free text box in the middle of the exercise. Nothing at the end. Still managed to get a word in regarding the crowded conditions at EWR, and the elimination of newspapers.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.