Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

How can I see my PQD? (after UA.com changes July 2018) {Fixed?}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Aug 2, 2018, 8:48 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA
Workaround -- go to Account Activity, "View activity since my last statement", find "Download Activity" -- this provides an Excel usable CVS file and you can use Excel / favorite spreadsheet tool to sum annual PQD. Note presently the file includes 2017 and 2018 data, so chose the data for the year of interest.

Fix?
Originally Posted by Rock214
Yes. Log in on the website. Click on view account. Look for PQD. It will probably say >$12,000 but click on the little “i”. Click on the link that says “View Account Activity Since Last Statement”. That shows me my current PQD which was updated to include a flight I took two days ago and is well above $12,000. There might be an easier path to that page, but at least there is a path now that shows your actual PQD.
Originally Posted by physioprof
You can also just click on the "View activity since my last statement" link under the "Most recent account activity" list on the right hand side.
Print Wikipost

How can I see my PQD? (after UA.com changes July 2018) {Fixed?}

Search this Thread

Old Jul 24, 2018, 11:20 pm

Originally Posted by WineCountryUA
2017 has not been archived as a statement yet. The last annual statement was 2016. The 2017data is still visible (painfully) using view more repeatedly.

"View balance summary"
No, that just says <$12k
Old Jul 24, 2018, 11:24 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by flyerbaby19
No, that just says <$12k
Isn't that what the old summary said?
Old Jul 24, 2018, 11:26 pm

Isn't that what the old summary said?
nope. it used to say the actual amount.
Old Jul 25, 2018, 5:39 am

Programs: UA 1K (2MM); AA LT Gold (1.9 MM); SQ; WN; DL; "Bonvoy Ambassador""

"View balance summary"
I could be missing something, but I believe this only shows progress to $12,000 PQD (and then just ">$12,000" once that threshold is met). Is there a way to get to the exact PQD on the website? Many thanks.
Old Jul 25, 2018, 5:46 am

Programs: United Plat 2MM, Hilton Gold
Go to "download activity" and sum it in Excel.
Old Jul 25, 2018, 5:46 am
Original Poster

Programs: UAL GS & Million Miler; Delta Lifetime Gold; Hilton Diamond; Marriott Platinum; Legion Etrangere
Originally Posted by seanp7
The yellow box has gone with the new layout, and My Account shows ">$12,000", not the actual amount. The OP is asking for the actual amount.

That's annoying that it has vanished from View Activity.

mystatus.united.com worked for me - shows the 'real' PQD, but I haven't requalified for 1K yet (re: the post above mine).
It disappears once you cross 1K. This is annoying as it was very easy to track PQD for GS qualifying. I intend to call and let them know this is annoying
Old Jul 25, 2018, 7:44 am

Correct. I'm trying to hit GS and i'll probably sneak by just on the border, but i need to know my dollar amount. i have a spreadhseet but i need to reconcile it to what united sees. so stupid that they got rid of this. it's also not on mystatus. it also shows >12k there.
Old Jul 25, 2018, 4:58 pm

Programs: United 1K
I looked at the JSON XHR to see if United is still sending PQD totals

It appears the PQD totals are still sent via the API, but user side javascript masks the PQD value if greater than $12k.

Some of JSON fields are more interesting

I wonder what happens if IsCEO == true ?

Last edited by Resonant Programmer; Jul 25, 2018 at 8:03 pm Reason: add image
Old Jul 25, 2018, 5:01 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by Resonant Programmer
I wonder what happens if IsCEO == true
You get a $36.8M golden parachute.

Note also: "IsPClubMember"

Apparently this code still dates from the CO side of the merger.
Old Jul 25, 2018, 5:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K 1MM; Marriott LT Titanium; Amex MR; Chase UR; Hertz PC; Global Entry
Originally Posted by Kacee

As well as "IsPresidentialPlus"
Old Jul 25, 2018, 8:01 pm

Programs: UA 1K 1MMer & LT UC (when flying UA); Hyatt Credit Cardist; HHonors Diamond; Marriott Gold via UA 1K
I was hoping to see "IsDYKWIA: true"!
st530 likes this.
Old Jul 26, 2018, 6:37 am

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by manstein58
I intend to call and let them know this is annoying
I'm sure they will jump right on that!

I would assume that United actually employs some people who understand UX (user experience). They just don't let these people make decisions as to how things work on the site. I think their security people run the show. Every few weeks the site tells me my 5-year old laptop is a new device they don't recognize. Even when I'm talking to the 1K desk on my recognized mobile phone, I am constantly having to answer questions about my best friends birthday and favorite type of movie. It's nuts.

They clearly don't test stuff or track aggregate user behavior to spot problems. This is one example where the coders didn't understand how some members use the site. For some members, knowing that they hit their target is enough. But, not for all.
Old Jul 26, 2018, 7:03 am

Programs: UA Silver, Marriott Gold, IHG Silver, Hilton Silver, Hertz PC, National Exec Elite, Avis PC
Originally Posted by Kacee

Yes, apparently it is the "2002 CO.COM NEW BOOKING SITE"
Old Jul 26, 2018, 7:41 am

Originally Posted by Resonant Programmer
I looked at the JSON XHR to see if United is still sending PQD totals

It appears the PQD totals are still sent via the API, but user side javascript masks the PQD value if greater than $12k.

Some of JSON fields are more interesting

I wonder what happens if IsCEO == true ?
so i have to go into some sort of microcode to see my pqd???? how do i do that? omg what a pain. but i need to know my pqd!
Old Jul 26, 2018, 7:47 am

Programs: United Plat 2MM, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by flyerbaby19
so i have to go into some sort of microcode to see my pqd???? how do i do that? omg what a pain. but i need to know my pqd!
No, as pointed out upstream in this thread and the one you started, you can go to "download activity" and sum it in Excel.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.