Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

LAS lounge options - United Club / "The Club" (with Priority Pass) / Centurion lounge

LAS lounge options - United Club / "The Club" (with Priority Pass) / Centurion lounge

Old Jul 13, 2018, 6:37 pm

Originally Posted by bhunt
Always wondered why they had United Red Carpet Club so far from gates at LAS.
I get why it was there initially (it was a CO club by CO gates). But I always figured they would work a plan to eventually swap gates out, especially since the gates there are so generic in nature. Shocking that that never happened after all these years.

Last edited by HeadInTheClouds; Jul 13, 2018 at 7:01 pm
Old Jul 13, 2018, 8:07 pm

It's really not that far to walk from the United Club to the United gates. A quick left turn and you're there.
Old Nov 1, 2018, 8:14 pm

Programs: UA 1.65M , Platinum, 1K Emeritus, UC Lifetime , HHonors Gold, Presidential Plus card holder
Just visited the Club at LAS in the D concourse yesterday morning. Positives were the friendly staff and selection of beverages. The averages were the food selection and the views ( a limited view of the Tarmac and an extensive view of the Tram escalators). The negatives were the size of the two rooms, the lack of facilities and the crowded and small furniture.
At 6:00am Wednesday the place is empty. On Sunday at 1pm all of the seats appeared to be taken so I did not even try to enter.
As a Priority Pass holder through the Ascend Card I went to judge for myself. I do not think it measures up to the UC, but is an alternative. Neither matches the Centurion Club.
Old Nov 1, 2018, 8:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by atword
It's really not that far to walk from the United Club to the United gates. A quick left turn and you're there.
And the lounge staff was the best when my flight went south, twice.
iluv2fly likes this.
Old Nov 1, 2018, 10:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K
I wonder if a lot of Delta FFers are annoyed theres a UC in their concourse and no SkyClub
atword likes this.
Old Apr 23, 2019, 12:57 am

Programs: Au: UA, Marriott, Hilton; GE
New LAS Club opened this past week in D concourse. Not yet listed in app. With respect to F&B and decor, we think it is pretty competitive with the Centurion Lounge and far superior to the United Club. Enjoy it while it lasts.
8MiHi likes this.
Old Apr 23, 2019, 2:30 am

Programs: LH M&M, BA EC, DL SM
Originally Posted by 747FC
New LAS Club opened this past week in D concourse. Not yet listed in app. With respect to F&B and decor, we think it is pretty competitive with the Centurion Lounge and far superior to the United Club. Enjoy it while it lasts.
Except for the view, anything would be superior to the UA club, particularly concerning f&b.
Old Apr 23, 2019, 8:06 am

Programs: UA 1.65M , Platinum, 1K Emeritus, UC Lifetime , HHonors Gold, Presidential Plus card holder
Originally Posted by 747FC
Looking forward to a visit. My experience at the old Club at Las in D (is it still available?) was pleasant but convinced me the Centurion Club > UC > Club at LAS.
Old Apr 23, 2019, 8:11 am

Programs: UA 1K/*G, Avis Pres, Marriott Plat
The LAS United Club is one of my favorites in the system .... not that the food and drink are spectacular, or the amenities, but the STAFF. The staff there are superb. Really super helpful, proactive, great group for sure.

I never mind spending time there...
iluv2fly, jhayes_1780 and 8MiHi like this.
Old Apr 23, 2019, 8:27 am

Programs: UA 1K, HH Gold, Mariott Gold
Originally Posted by dmurphynj
but the STAFF. The staff there are superb. Really super helpful, proactive, great group for sure.
Yes! IMhO some of the best in the system!
Old Apr 23, 2019, 1:08 pm

Programs: UA 1K/*G, Avis Pres, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by jhayes_1780
Yes! IMhO some of the best in the system!
Amen to that! Almost as good as the staff at LaGuardia...... the problem with LaGuardia is... LGA. I refuse to go to the wrong side of the Hudson River. :-)
Old Apr 23, 2019, 2:05 pm

Programs: DL 2 MM Unobtainum | UA 1.1MM Gold | MR Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by milepig

And the lounge staff was the best when my flight went south, twice.
Back then when I was a loyal CO Platinum Elite, I would fly into/out of LAS every other week and got to know the CO President's Club staff pretty well.

They were top notch up there next to the folks in DCA. Who remembers Joe?
Old Apr 23, 2019, 2:06 pm

Programs: DL 2 MM Unobtainum | UA 1.1MM Gold | MR Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by dmurphynj
Amen to that! Almost as good as the staff at LaGuardia...... the problem with LaGuardia is... LGA. I refuse to go to the wrong side of the Hudson River. :-)
LGA used to be literally a broom closet for the CO PC but those were the days. :-:
Old Aug 11, 2019, 11:56 am

Programs: UA 1MM 1K, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Explorist, status-free on AA, AS, B6, DL, WN, Amtrak, etc.
I visited The Club (great SEO with that name, huh?) yesterday evening, thinking I'd stop by briefly and then head over to the UC. Then I never made it over to the UC.

The space is much larger than before, the food selection now includes little finger sandwiches (egg salad, caprese, chicken salad) that, while nothing to put an LH Senator Lounge out of business, still surpass UC fare, while the bar had multiple quality, red, white and ros options as well as three beers from Nevada's Great Basin Brewing. And since you literally have to walk past The Club to get to the UC--it's before D33, just off the intersection between that pier and UA's end of the D gates--United's got serious competition.
8MiHi likes this.
Old Apr 5, 2021, 10:52 am

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat, Hertz PC
Just a quick update to this thread, I visited The Club at the D concourse yesterday. Very nice overall, excellent and friendly service, fairly small lounge with medium crowds, lots of people leaving Vegas on a Sunday afternoon.

It had multiple bathrooms and showers too (believe those were closed because of Covid), decent buffet selection (attendant would get the items for you), and full service bar. No seats at the bar itself but tables nearby. Fairly easy to get to, I was flying out of Concourse B yesterday, so a 3 min tram ride and then about a 10 min walk after that.

LAX UA 1K and 8MiHi like this.

Last edited by tstauck; Apr 5, 2021 at 11:21 am Reason: Add Pictures

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.