Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

LAS lounge options - United Club / "The Club" (with Priority Pass) / Centurion lounge

LAS lounge options - United Club / "The Club" (with Priority Pass) / Centurion lounge

Old Sep 10, 2021, 10:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
LAS UC on 09/09/21:

David
LAX UA 1K, ARR72 and 8MiHi like this.
Old Sep 10, 2021, 10:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Saipan, MP 96950 USA (Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands = the CNMI)
Programs: UA Silver, Hilton Silver. Life: UA .57 MM, United & Admirals Clubs (spousal), Marriott Platinum
Those photos of the LAS United Club bring back good memories of 2⅔ years living in Las Vegas. I especially like the view eating at the "counter" looking out the window at the airport.
Old Sep 11, 2021, 12:15 pm

Programs: UA GS4MM, MR LT Plat, Hilton Gold
I actually prefer the UC over the Priority Pass The Club at LAS. The Euro feel of the The Club just doesn't work for me. Breakfast time, my go at LAS is the Centurion Lounge - the eggs are fantastic although oddly they don't serve a full bar.
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Nov 12, 2021, 12:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
Updates at LAS UC:

Breakfast:

Lunch:

David
SPN Lifer, ICN1K, 8MiHi and 1 others like this.
Old Nov 24, 2021, 1:20 pm

Originally Posted by DELee
Updates at LAS UC:

Breakfast:

David
Are the hours still until just 5pm? Have a trip upcoming to LAS and am wondering. The airport map says it's open until 5pm, your picture from September said until 5pm, but the Club locator in the app lists regular hours.
Old Nov 24, 2021, 1:26 pm
Moderator: Midwest, Las Vegas & Dining Buzz

Originally Posted by Clemson
Are the hours still until just 5pm? Have a trip upcoming to LAS and am wondering. The airport map says it's open until 5pm, your picture from September said until 5pm, but the Club locator in the app lists regular hours.
I was there a week ago. Closing time is 1030 pm.
SPN Lifer and Clemson like this.
Old Nov 24, 2021, 1:37 pm

Originally Posted by iluv2fly
I was there a week ago. Closing time is 1030 pm.
Excellent, thank you very much!
Old Jun 30, 2022, 11:43 am

Is the UA Club at LAS actually open til 12:30am? Google Maps is showing open till 10:30PM but the UA website says 12:30am. Thinking about booking a redeye out of LAS in the fall and I'd rather not be hanging out in some overpriced airport bar full of drunk people lol.
Old Jun 30, 2022, 11:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by stupidhead
Is the UA Club at LAS actually open til 12:30am? Google Maps is showing open till 10:30PM but the UA website says 12:30am. Thinking about booking a redeye out of LAS in the fall and I'd rather not be hanging out in some overpriced airport bar full of drunk people lol.
The overpriced airport bars close earlier than the UC.
Havent had opportunity lately, but the UC did, in fact, stay open until pretty close to the start of boarding of the last departure of the day (usually IAH).
Old Jun 30, 2022, 1:36 pm

Programs: UA GS4MM, MR LT Plat, Hilton Gold
12:30am is the posted time at the elevator to go to the club - it also opens very early and will be happy to serve alcohol right at opening.
Old Jun 30, 2022, 6:43 pm
Moderator: Midwest, Las Vegas & Dining Buzz

I was there two nights ago. It is open until 1230. Last month is was only open until 1030.
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Jun 30, 2022, 10:44 pm

The LAS UC serves a mean Bloody Mary; best one I've ever had at an airport.
tstauck likes this.
Old Feb 20, 2023, 12:44 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
I had an hour yesterday (Sunday) so I went to all three:

The Club: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/35026661-post6.html In short, nice space with a lot of seating but really bad food options. The bar was open

Centurion: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/35026631-post49.html The best food by far but no cocktails. Nice space and empty too

United Club:

A gorgeous space. I love all the natural light

Great food for a UC too. French Toast which I've never seen and a scrambled egg bar.
Old Feb 20, 2023, 8:10 pm

Programs: UA 1KMM, Bonvoy LTE+A, HH D, Nat'l EE, Hertz Plat, Avis PC
Originally Posted by CMK10
Centurion: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/35026631-post49.html The best food by far but no cocktails
No cocktails? In LAS it seems like you can get cocktails in the TSA Precheck line, for crying out loud, so how on earth did the Centurion Lounge not have them?
Old Feb 20, 2023, 8:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by DJ_Iceman
No cocktails? In LAS it seems like you can get cocktails in the TSA Precheck line, for crying out loud, so how on earth did the Centurion Lounge not have them?
Haha, reminds me of the time I saw a lady standing at the check-in area with a coffee-carrier holding four bloody mary's, no lids to boot. I was really wondering how that would go but didn't have time to stand around and watch!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.