Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

TATL Basic Economy (renamed Dec 2018); all BE to earn 50% PQMs, earn 100% PQDs

Old Jun 6, 2018, 1:40 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Kacee
The TATL -LGT Fares will be called Basic Economy Effective 12/11/2018, Additional Restrictions will Apply

Now even more ways to fly across the Atlantic
-- Atlantic Joint Venture offering with Air Canada and Lufthansa Group
New ways to fly across the Atlantic Effective June 5, 2018, United Airlines in line with Atlantic Joint Venture partners Air Canada and Lufthansa Group, will introduce a new fare option in select trans-Atlantic markets.

Created for our customers who may be more price-sensitive, these lowest-priced fares are the first step towards a Basic Economy product on trans-Atlantic United flights. The fare includes the same inflight experience as standard United Economy but with important restrictions that you'll want to review carefully before booking.
What is the new fare option?
For customers traveling between the United States or Canada and select European countries in specific lower Economy booking classes, the new fare option will not include a complimentary first checked baggage allowance, upgrades or the ability to make changes following purchase.
Customers purchasing this fare for travel ticketed and operated on United will be eligible for advance seat assignments, one standard carry-on bag and one personal item, and the same United Economy cabin experience and services, including dining options, Wi-Fi for purchase and inflight entertainment.

What date is the fare option applicable?
The fare option is applicable for first ticket and first travel date on or after June 5, 2018, for all points of sale. The first bag fee does not apply to tickets purchased before June 4, 2018
How is the fare option identified?
For all Atlantic joint venture carriers, the last 3 characters of the fare basis code will be -LGT, and the fare type code is ERU/EOU.
For point of origin U. S. the fare is planned for booking classes K , L and T.
For point of origin E.U. and Canada, the fare is planned for booking classes K, L, T, S and W. Booking classes are subject to change and may vary by route.
The fares will vary from market to market and depend on availability. Customers traveling between the U.S. or Canada and Europe will be able to see if this fare is available on their flight when booking.

What are the conditions of the new fare option?
The new fare has some important restrictions compared to a standard United Economy ticket:
The fare does not include a free baggage allowance for checked baggage.
The fare is non-refundable and non-changeable except as stated in the United 24-hour flexible booking policy.
The fare cannot be combined with any other fare type.
The fare is not eligible for upgrades to a premium cabin (complimentary, purchased or instrument).
Are there any exemptions from the first bag fee?
The following customers are exempt from the fee when checking in with United and traveling on United or United Express for the first segment of a trans-Atlantic itinerary:
MileagePlus Premier members
Chase MileagePlus cardholders
Members of the U.S. military
Star Alliance Gold members
Will earn 50% PQMs, 100% PQDs, RDMs, Lifetime miles and segment credit toward 4 UA segments needed for elite status
-- BE and TATL BE earns will be the same
BE uses N fares, TATL BE / -LGT can be a number of the lower discount economy fare classes
No changes -- dates, fare class, truly non-refundable ... and no upgrades
Other -LGT restrictions
Normal TATL fares include a free check bag -- -LGT fares do not for non-elites / non-credit card holders
No Premier seating benefits - i.e., no free Economy Plus

To aviod TATL BE fares
ITA Matrix
Originally Posted by jsloan
Use f !..-lgt for your extension codes to avoid TATL BE.
Google Flights -- select 1 Carry-on bag
related threads
United's Basic Economy - Discussion, Q&A, ...

Benefit impact of restricted economy fares on UA Elites (Basic Econ, -LGT, Light Econ
Print Wikipost

TATL Basic Economy (renamed Dec 2018); all BE to earn 50% PQMs, earn 100% PQDs

Old Apr 19, 2019, 9:29 pm

Programs: OZ Diamond (*G), KQ Asante Gold (ST+), Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by spin88
The LH A388 flight is perfectly fine in Y. LH - due to my being *G will give us decent seats.

I am willing to fly a reasonable comfortable Y, and use my status on family trips, but if UA is not going to honor my status or provide a comfortable Y, well then I will look elsewhere, which in this case involves paying more to fly PE.
LH only provides seat selection benefits to *G at check in, which for most longhaul routes where there are plenty of SEN/HON members means the exit rows won't be available anyways.

I also find your reasoning on going from Y to PE bizarre.
Old Apr 19, 2019, 11:02 pm

Programs: 6 year GS, now 2MM Jeff-ugee, *wood LTPlt, SkyPeso PLT
Originally Posted by zeer0
LH only provides seat selection benefits to *G at check in, which for most longhaul routes where there are plenty of SEN/HON members means the exit rows won't be available anyways.

I also find your reasoning on going from Y to PE bizarre.
I have taken LH on several trips recently, we always get decent seats assigned. I am not counting on an exit row with 4. If I was traveling alone I would go J or PE and not think of Y.

Why is it weird to be willing to take decent Y flights for $4400, but - since the other options don't have decent seats (10x 777) or are on airlines where I will not get decent seats - and the only other decent *A Y option would be $6600 - to be willing to pay $8400 to go PE? Put another way, I'm not willing to pay a delta of $4K ($1k/person) to go from a decent Y to PE, but I am willing to pay $1800 ($450/person) to do so.

Prices are not fixed, and the extra you have to pay to go up a level is relevant, or at least is to me.
Old Apr 20, 2019, 2:54 am

Originally Posted by Repooc17
50% PQM/0.5 PQS? Middle seat?

I pay the cost to get out of N fares (E fares on DL, X fares on AS, B fares on AA) - usually $30 each way for flights across the country. PP alone is worth the price of admission, but even with no potential for upgrades, being near the front of the plane (e.g. E+) would allow me to get to my destination or back home faster.
The 50% PQM stings a bit no question about that. As for E+ seat selection it's free and can be done around the time of booking depending on how you get your flight ticketed. If you ticket direct with UA then probably no seat selection. With other OTAs it my be possible. I'll leave it at that. As for the price differential I've found for TATL the difference is easily $100 return if not more.

I just went to book a vacation trip to Europe (to see part of the WWC), open jaw flights (into CDG, out of BCN) and bouncing between what little decent Y (not on a 777 at 10x, and avoiding the 787 if possible) and just getting PE, I found a decent routing on LH out (on the A388) and back on UA (764). Tickets were $1121 each, so not cheap. But when I went to book on LH, they disclosed that it was their "economy light" fare. Given LH does not do seat assignments anyway, and I get a baggage waiver, that is not an issue, so I booked. No disclosure what so ever that the UA leg would be "BE". None at all. All LH told me was that it was a W, which is not a BE fare.

Anyway, when I went to import into my UA account to get seats it says "BE". So I cancelled.

LH and LH want $2249 for regular Y That his twice the price.

So what is the outcome? Well I booked AF PE for $2100/ticket.

So stupid BE rules, caused this elite to go with another carrier to the tune of $8K+, vs giving UA/LH $4400, which is a decent yield in that market.

Basically UA has now made it impossible for me to fly using my elite benefits on international flights, unless I pay WAY MORE. Good example of why I don't really value any status on UA at this point.
That's nuts. Anyone who is selling me a TATL ticket for North of 1K better darn well provide me with regular economy. The whole point of Basic Economy is a no frills ticket on part with what you would get from Norwegian. If they can't provide that Id go elsewhere as well! I'm surprised the fares were so expensive I'd definitely try playing around with the routing/jaws and departure to get a lower price regardless of airline!

Safe Travels,

James
Old Apr 20, 2019, 3:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Tickets were $1121 each, so not cheap.
W is a relatively high fare; you're running into an inventory issue.

That said, I found a construction that will give me a fare of $1127, which I think is what you were seeing: a light L fare out and a light W fare back.

I put in a search to avoid the light fares. (ITA Matrix f !..-lgt)

The non-light fare is... $1247.

I have no idea what you did to get a price of $2249, but the implication that there is a $1000 fare difference for TATL BE vs non-BE is flat-out wrong.
zeer0 likes this.
Old Apr 20, 2019, 3:59 am

That said, I found a construction that will give me a fare of $1127, which I think is what you were seeing: a light L fare out and a light W fare back.

I have no idea what you did to get a price of $2249, but the implication that there is a $1000 fare difference for TATL BE vs non-BE is flat-out wrong.
If you have to resort to fare construction on Matrix to find the non-BE fare that should be indicative of LH not providing passengers with the warning/tools to get out of BBE.Heck, UAmakes you click a box and sign away your first born child before they even give you the privilege of booking BE. In addition it's also unclear if the non BE option is available for a party of 4 at thattprice as the OP mentioned.

One thing the OP should consider whenever buying groups of tickets is to purchase them one at a time. If you try ordering 4 tickets the booking engine will look for whatever fare bucket has 4 seats available which may not be the lowest. Buying one seat at a time ensures you always book from the lowest bucket.

One question I do have for the FAQ is how do partners determine what should be Basic Economy or not? Clearly price wasn't the only factor in this instance. Is it possible to have only say 5 seats left in Y with UA still selling Basic Economy fares?

As for BE vs normal Y fare I will consider looking at normal fares the moment TPACS go that way. Currently AC is phasing that in and I suspect UA and the LH Group will follow suit.

-James
Kannai likes this.
Old Apr 20, 2019, 4:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K, DL Silver, UA Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Platinum + LT Gold
Originally Posted by j2simpso
The 50% PQM stings a bit no question about that. As for E+ seat selection it's free and can be done around the time of booking depending on how you get your flight ticketed. If you ticket direct with UA then probably no seat selection. With other OTAs it my be possible. I'll leave it at that. As for the price differential I've found for TATL the difference is easily $100 return if not more.
If the goal is elite status chasing, then effectively you would be spending more $. By paying the $100+ to get out of BE, your PQM earning would be 100%; whereas you would need two BE tickets to attain the same PQM, all other things being equal. I hardly think that second BE ticket would cost less than for you to buy out of BE in the first place.
Old Apr 20, 2019, 11:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

In addition it's also unclear if the non BE option is available for a party of 4 at thattprice as the OP mentioned.
If the BE price was available, the non-BE price is also available. I don't think I've ever seen a capacity restriction encoded into a fare (other than accompanied travel required -- I've seen minima, but not maxima). If there were, it would be added to the BE fare also.

One thing the OP should consider whenever buying groups of tickets is to purchase them one at a time. If you try ordering 4 tickets the booking engine will look for whatever fare bucket has 4 seats available which may not be the lowest. Buying one seat at a time ensures you always book from the lowest bucket.
While this is true, there are advantages to being on the same PNR, from IRROPS handling to elite benefits. (It can be difficult to get a baggage waiver for an off-PNR companion, for example).

One question I do have for the FAQ is how do partners determine what should be Basic Economy or not? Clearly price wasn't the only factor in this instance. Is it possible to have only say 5 seats left in Y with UA still selling Basic Economy fares?
It's entirely based upon the fares. Partners can't sell UA domestic BE. TATL BE is just another name for the light fares (they end in LGT, as demonstrated by my Matrix search). LGT fares currently go up to W fare class. (Originally, W was excluded on ex-US fares, but I see that they've quietly lifted that restriction).

Price has nothing to do with it, and your earlier assertion that BE fares are about competing with Norwegian was just UA's marketing spin. They're trying to mask the fact that BE has actually been the most successful fare increase in aviation history. It has nothing to do with ULCCs and never has. (As a data point -- the most expensive light fare on SFO-CDG is over $2400 RT).

As for BE vs normal Y fare I will consider looking at normal fares the moment TPACS go that way. Currently AC is phasing that in and I suspect UA and the LH Group will follow suit.
Of course they will. As I said, BE has been the most successful fare increase in history.
zeer0 likes this.
Old Apr 21, 2019, 12:20 am

Well I got the $2249 from some really weird funky, hard to find web-site called United.com. It some low class, junk site as far as I can tell. My response to the inability to find a decent not BE fare on the flights I wanted was to go to United.com, if that does not work, then the problem is not mine, its United. Lets be serious, my $$$ is green, and because UA can't get it crap together with LH, another airline (AF, via Delta.com) got that $$$$.

And I don't think there is an inventory issue, the flight was available at a good fare because it is mostly empty. The problem is that how United is running its business is messed up.

If you have to resort to fare construction on Matrix to find the non-BE fare that should be indicative of LH not providing passengers with the warning/tools to get out of BBE.Heck, UAmakes you click a box and sign away your first born child before they even give you the privilege of booking BE. In addition it's also unclear if the non BE option is available for a party of 4 at thattprice as the OP mentioned.

-James
I got no warning on LH's web-site. They were clear that it was "economy light" and that as a result non-elites would get no bag (but as a *G I got a waiver), with a ridiculous price for a non "economy light" (in the range of $1000+ more). It appeared to this - flown about 5MM flyer) that LH had just de-linked the first free bag. There was nothing about it being a BE on UA, with far more limitations, and the loss of key (E+ and seat selection) benefits. Even reading UA's web-site I can't find out what a W fare, but BE exactly entails.

And I don't think this was an issue of a limited number of seats. I got no "___ seats available" indication when looking on 3rd party sites which lead me to look at these flights.
Old Apr 21, 2019, 12:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Well I got the $2249 from some really weird funky, hard to find web-site called United.com. It some low class, junk site as far as I can tell. My response to the inability to find a decent not BE fare on the flights I wanted was to go to United.com, if that does not work, then the problem is not mine, its United. Lets be serious, my $$$ is green, and because UA can't get it crap together with LH, another airline (AF, via Delta.com) got that $$$$.
By going to United.com, you got UA codes instead of LH codes, and therefore you got different inventory, which is why the price jumped. If you had called LH, I'm sure they could have figured it out for you; any decent travel agent could have done the same thing. (If I had to guess, I'd say that the UA code for SFO-CDG didn't have L inventory but the LH code did; UA's SFO-CDG fare table for the summer escalates quickly).

And I don't think there is an inventory issue, the flight was available at a good fare because it is mostly empty. The problem is that how United is running its business is messed up.
Oh, for Pete's sake.

The flight was not available at a "good fare." A "good fare" is the L fare that may have been available on a different date or a different set of flights. With some flexibility, you could have had a non-light fare for between $800 and $900, depending upon the day of the week. Why wasn't that fare available, and why did they want $1200+ for a light fare? Inventory.

There was nothing about it being a BE on UA, with far more limitations, and the loss of key (E+ and seat selection) benefits. Even reading UA's web-site I can't find out what a W fare, but BE exactly entails.
Here: https://www.united.com/web/en-US/con...onomy-faq.aspx
Look for the words "trans-Atlantic." TATL BE is just an LH light fare -- except for E+, which they don't offer anyway, it's the same restrictions you were willing to accept in the first place. It's a joint venture; the fares are aligned. It's the same product with a different name. They even issued guidance to travel agents about it: https://loyaltylobby.com/wp-content/...nsatlantic.pdf . They then went and modified it in December, including adding the very confusing name of "Basic Economy."

And I don't think this was an issue of a limited number of seats. I got no "___ seats available" indication when looking on 3rd party sites which lead me to look at these flights.
That indication only means that the lowest available booking class has X seats. It doesn't mean that all of the lower booking classes are available. That's how you ended in in W in the first place.

If you're happy paying about 2x the fare to fly AF PE, more power to you. Maybe LH should improve their website -- I personally think it's awful, so it's hard to disagree -- but the rest of this is a little bit of confusion, the very-avoidable-by-UA misunderstandings about two different products with the same "BE" name, and an awful lot of unfounded assumptions on your part. UA is not trying to charge $1000+ to move from BE to regular economy. It's just not happening.
zeer0 likes this.

Last edited by WineCountryUA; Apr 21, 2019 at 1:45 am Reason: Discuss the issues, not the poster(s)
Old Apr 21, 2019, 6:36 pm

Here: https://www.united.com/web/en-US/con...onomy-faq.aspx
Look for the words "trans-Atlantic." TATL BE is just an LH light fare -- except for E+, which they don't offer anyway, it's the same restrictions you were willing to accept in the first place. It's a joint venture; the fares are aligned. It's the same product with a different name. They even issued guidance to travel agents about it: https://loyaltylobby.com/wp-content/...nsatlantic.pdf . They then went and modified it in December, including adding the very confusing name of "Basic Economy."

That indication only means that the lowest available booking class has X seats. It doesn't mean that all of the lower booking classes are available. That's how you ended in in W in the first place.

If you're happy paying about 2x the fare to fly AF PE, more power to you. Maybe LH should improve their website -- I personally think it's awful, so it's hard to disagree -- but the rest of this is a little bit of confusion, the very-avoidable-by-UA misunderstandings about two different products with the same "BE" name, and an awful lot of unfounded assumptions on your part. UA is not trying to charge $1000+ to move from BE to regular economy. It's just not happening.
(1) to figure out what the hell my "BASIC ECONOMY" fare is I should not have to read that entire thing, which is directed at travel agents. That you can't show me something easily findable on UA's consumer web-site explaining what the hell UA is doing, is a problem. (2) Even reading what you send me for travel agents, I don't find an answer for what I wanted to know which is "as a UA Gold/PLT, can I book E+ seats" It says "no premium cabin upgrades" and not "instrument upgrades", say like LH I can get a baggage fee waiver, but no clear answer of whether I can get an E+ seat...

By having so many odd gotcha rules that someone who has flown 2MM on UA, and 5MM total, can't figure out what the hell UA is selling me, is really setting up UA for unhappy customers. I just don't get this level of grief flying any other airline.
Old Apr 21, 2019, 6:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold
(1) to figure out what the hell my "BASIC ECONOMY" fare is I should not have to read that entire thing, which is directed at travel agents. That you can't show me something easily findable on UA's consumer web-site explaining what the hell UA is doing, is a problem. (2) Even reading what you send me for travel agents, I don't find an answer for what I wanted to know which is "as a UA Gold/PLT, can I book E+ seats" It says "no premium cabin upgrades" and not "instrument upgrades", say like LH I can get a baggage fee waiver, but no clear answer of whether I can get an E+ seat...

By having so many odd gotcha rules that someone who has flown 2MM on UA, and 5MM total, can't figure out what the hell UA is selling me, is really setting up UA for unhappy customers. I just don't get this level of grief flying any other airline.
no need to read a memo to agents. Just book on UA.com, and the restrictions are therefor you to see. In fact, you have to specifically have to check a box (toggle a switch on the app) to agree that you accept them, and then click a button to continue (tried to post a pic on an itinerary I did on the app to FRA, but couldn't get it to work). Only takes a few lines of reading to figure it out (Note also the fare difference is $125, which is probably pretty close to the norm). Just did a check on DL.com on a TATL itinerary, and seems the message is even more clear on United (you don't have to click a link to get to the fine print, and presents more information upfront anyway). Price difference on both the DL BE to regular and UA one were exactly the same. Haven't perused the DL forum lately, but I'm wiling to bet you haven't criticized their handling of how they display BE restrictions).

Also fail to understand how it’s such a big deal to not be able to sit in E+ on a UA metal return when you specifically originally chose an LH flight on the outbound which is essentially the same pitch as an E- seat on UA.

zeer0 likes this.

Last edited by emcampbe; Apr 21, 2019 at 7:08 pm
Old Apr 21, 2019, 6:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

(1) You don't have to read that; the same information is present in several other places, including the Wiki to this very thread.
(2) No, E+ benefits are not included in a BE fare, just like they're not included in a Lufthansa light fare, because they're the same thing.

From the FAQ I linked (not the travel agent document) -- which is easily available from the consumer web site:

Q: Will I be able to choose a seat when I purchase a Basic Economy ticket?
A:
When purchasing a Basic Economy ticket, you will not receive a complimentary seat assignment but may be able to purchase advance seat assignments during booking and up until check-in opens. If you dont purchase an advance seat assignment, your seat will be automatically assigned to you prior to boarding, and you won't be able to change your seat once it's been assigned.

Q: Can I purchase an Economy Plus seat with a Basic Economy ticket?
A:
No, customers with Basic Economy tickets are not eligible to purchase Economy Plus seating. Also, MileagePlus Premier members will not be eligible for complimentary Economy Plus seating.
You're blaming United for a problem you encountered while attempting to buy a codeshared flight on the LH website. That's not something that most of their passengers will ever do. If you attempt to purchase BE on the United website, you'll get a very obvious message that explains it pretty well. Your issue here is with Lufthansa, because they failed to explain what you were buying and they didn't do a very good job of allowing you to purchase a sensible alternative.

Look, I hate BE. I hate domestic BE; I hate international BE. I hate paying more than the lowest allowable fare; I hate the idea of having to pay a surcharge atop a W fare in order to use a GPU. So, I'm not really defending them, and I agree that they've given themselves unnecessary trouble by naming two similar-but-not-identical products the same way. But these particular criticisms have little to do with UA.
zeer0 likes this.
Old Apr 22, 2019, 8:35 am

Programs: A3*G AC*nobody TK*nobody
Question

Quick questions about "Basic Economy" fare...

1) Is it true "Basic Economy" fare between N.A. and Europe earns 0 miles. But N.A. to Asia (for example) is always "Economy", hence you can earn miles?

2) Say if I booked a "Basic Economy" (shown as K fare) from N.A. to Europe, will I still earn status miles at A3 FFP*?
* Maybe this is somewhat similar to AC metal issue? People were reporting even they booked a fare that suppose to earn miles, but because it is the cheapest fare, AC reports a different fare class to their FFP hence ended up with 0% mile.

And A3 FFP site didn't make it too clear either
Deep Discount Economy W, S, T, L, K, G 50%
Basic economy (Only award miles are applicable. Tier mileage accrual is not permitted.) N 50%

But as I said on UA website when I try to book a NA<->Europe it is shown as "Basic Economy" (K).... So...

Sorry, I haven't flown UA to Europe before and I am avoiding AC for now, and I can't seems to find a clear answer to my questions.

Last edited by WineCountryUA; Apr 22, 2019 at 10:58 am Reason: Moved to TATL BE thread
Old Apr 22, 2019, 8:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,QR Platinum,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold, HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
Originally Posted by Away from YYZ
Quick questions about "Basic Economy" fare...

1) Is it true "Basic Economy" fare between N.A. and Europe earns 0 miles. But N.A. to Asia (for example) is always "Economy", hence you can earn miles?

2) Say if I booked a "Basic Economy" (shown as K fare) from N.A. to Europe, will I still earn miles at A3 FFP*?
* Maybe this is somewhat similar to AC metal issue? People were reporting even they booked a fare that suppose to earn miles, but because it is the cheapest fare, AC reports a different fare class to their FFP hence ended up with 0% mile.

Sorry, I haven't flown UA to Europe before and I am avoiding AC for now, and I can't seems to find a clear answer to my questions.
1- Basic Economy is offered on selected routes and may not be offered on some routes that have high demand and high prices.

2- For other FFP programs than MileagePlus, you would earn miles for Basic Economy at the same rate as your booking class without any reduction. For your situation K would earn %50 on A3 M&B even if you booked Basic Economy. However, you would earn %50 of PQM and 0.5 PQS per flight despite your booking class ( fare basis ) when you credit a UA BE ticket to MileagePlus.

This is my source for earning miles on MileagePlus while flying UA Basic Economy.
Old Apr 22, 2019, 9:00 am

Programs: A3*G AC*nobody TK*nobody
Originally Posted by ISTFlyer
2- For other FFP programs than MileagePlus, you would earn miles for Basic Economy at the same rate as your booking class without any reduction. For your situation K would earn %50 on A3 M&B even if you booked Basic Economy. However, you would earn %50 of PQM and 0.5 PQS per flight despite your booking class ( fare basis ) when you credit a UA BE ticket to MileagePlus.

Thanks for the quick reply.. But I am still a bit uncertain, see my edited post above (maybe I added the A3 FFP info while you were replying)... If it was booked into N, then I know what I will be getting. But according to A3 FFP page, Basic Economy doesn't include K fare. So either I will earn 50% status mile because it is "K Fare" ^ or earn 0% status mile because it is "Basic Economy"

Originally Posted by ISTFlyer
This is my source for earning miles on MileagePlus while flying UA Basic Economy.
IMHO, this is not very useful for non-UA FFP....

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.