Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Maple Leaf Club membership to get into United Clubs?

Maple Leaf Club membership to get into United Clubs?

Old Nov 14, 2018, 3:20 pm

Programs: UA Platinum, Starbucks Gold, PF Chang's Warrior, Wine Century 100
Originally Posted by docbert
That's correct - With a UA Club membership you can access :
1) Any United Club, at any time, as long you have any a boarding pass for a flight to/from that airport.
2) Other Star Alliance lounges (such as the MLL), but ONLY when departing on a Star Alliance carrier from that airport.
Just wanted to mention United Club members need to present the physical United Club card at the MLL entry. They don't accept the "digital" membership card built into the United app. I was initially denied entry to the YYZ transborder MLL last week because I didn't have the physical card. As the dragon pointed out, tapping on the digital UC card reveals the message "This digital card is valid only at United Club locations". After a brief scolding, she did allow me in after pushing some buttons on the computer, something she said wouldn't normally be done if they had a line up of people to process.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.