Rude Flight Attendant on UA890

Old Jun 2, 2018, 1:17 am

Originally Posted by 1353513636
Flight was in April.
Interesting. I flew 890 on April 1st in E+ and also noticed a rather unfriendly FA meeting your description. She snapped at me once when I repeated an answer to her because I mistakenly thought she couldn't hear me. She seemed to be having a bad day and was treating everyone brusquely, passengers and FAs alike.

My parents, in their 70s, were also on that flight (all of us enjoying seats that y'all here helped us choose to maximize comfort). My father had an expensive neck pillow (a gift from us) that went missing. At the end of the flight, several FAs (although I don't recall one of them being the woman mentioned above, but it might have included her) helped search for it and found another passenger had taken it (!!) and returned it to us. The FAs at the end of the flight were extremely polite and helpful.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.