Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Ipad issues with mobile.united.com site

Search this Thread

Old Apr 9, 2018, 9:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Seems to be a rendering issue with the different site versions. Try the app or changing to the 'Full Site United Airlines' with the link at the bottom of the page.

There is a related discussion here:
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unit...at-option.html
In2ishn likes this.
Old Apr 9, 2018, 9:34 am
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
Originally Posted by fumje
Seems to be a rendering issue with the different site versions. Try the app or changing to the 'Full Site United Airlines' with the link at the bottom of the page.

There is a related discussion here:
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unit...at-option.html
Correct ^

When viewing the "ugly looking" reservation, look for a link near the bottom of the screen that refers to the full site or full html version (or something like that) as after i tapped on that link, my reservation displayed correctly on my iPad
In2ishn likes this.
Old Apr 9, 2018, 11:21 am

Programs: UA Million Miler.
I’m getting error messages when I try to upgrade using miles and co pay. Happening on both the iPad app, and also when I go to “full site” I think it’s a glitch with a recent app upgrade. Never experienced it before.

I sent a Nd a message to web support but have not received a reply yet.
Old Apr 9, 2018, 11:44 am

Programs: UA, AA
Well, who knew, goalie!!?? That took care of the problem. I thank you sooo much.
Old Apr 9, 2018, 12:23 pm
Suspended

Programs: AA ExPlat, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Spire, Hilton Gold
I have no idea why United.com defaults to the mobile version sometimes for iPads. Makes no sense at all.
Old Apr 9, 2018, 12:51 pm
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
Originally Posted by Jane361
Well, who knew, goalie!!?? That took care of the problem. I thank you sooo much.
My pleasure

Originally Posted by joe_miami
I have no idea why United.com defaults to the mobile version sometimes for iPads. Makes no sense at all.
Neither do I but one would think* that if you logged in to the desktop site, you were doing that for a reason the same that if you logged in using the mobile version, right?

*one would think as opposed to UA's I/T would think
chavala likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.