Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

How many transpac trips before I can get domestic upgrades?

How many transpac trips before I can get domestic upgrades?

Old Apr 7, 2018, 11:36 am

Programs: BA Bronze, United 1K, HH Gold, SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by polar8
Here’s my situation. I just started a new job that will have me doing monthly SFO-HKG trips in business and monthly sfo-bos trips in economy. I’d like to know from your experience how many Asia trips it will take before I can realistically get enough status to see the upgrade to business on the domestic legs.

Thanks!
Are you moving to a new job from a job that did not involve traveling? With this question I'm asking if you have status with another airline that you could do a status match/challenge. That would help you get more award miles starting from the first trip to HKG.

Or maybe your new company has a deal with UA that gives status to some employees. Ask the people who book your tickets.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.