Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

SFO Arrivals Lounge "temporarily closed"? (has reopened )

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SFO Arrivals Lounge "temporarily closed"? (has reopened )

Search this Thread

Old Mar 22, 2018, 1:55 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium & LTP, Hilton Diamond (Aspire card), Hyatt Globalist, UA Gold (almost free agent)
Ironically I was on Monday’s UA876 HND-SFO flight and just before landing FA distributed SFO arrival lounge brochure flyer, which is the first time in years to me! Since my work place has shower and I had a good breakfast already I didn’t bother going there, I just took Uber to work.

By the way, I think FAs in the business cabin did great jobs and I enjoy the deserts more than the main dish, which seems always the case since Polaris.
Old Mar 27, 2018, 8:59 am

Programs: UA 1K MM, DL Plat
Open again!

Since I didn't see anybody else close the loop on this thread... At least as of this morning, the lounge is open and operating normally.

The coffee machine is broken though! So anything except standard coffee (hot water for tea, decaf, etc) has to come from the kitchen.

Lounge pretty empty but seems business as usual.
EWR764, kirkwoodj and Kacee like this.
Old Mar 27, 2018, 3:50 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.99MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by Darlox
... At least as of this morning, the lounge is open and operating normally. ....
As this short closure has now closed out, will close this thread.

For those looking for information on the SFO Arrivals Lounge, please check out the regular thread, https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unit...ls-lounge.html

WineCountryUA
UA coModerator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.