Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Compensation for not placing your feet on the tray? Report of $1000 denied

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Compensation for not placing your feet on the tray? Report of $1000 denied

Search this Thread

Old Mar 14, 2018, 10:02 am

Programs: UA Silver, AA Platinum, AS & DL GM Marriott TE, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by cruisr
I’m not buying any of it.
Agreed I'm not buying it either. If United was paying people to put their feet down they would go bankrupt paying off most of the passangers on international flights!
Old Mar 14, 2018, 10:27 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
Well there is no way any FA would tell someone they’d gat a 1k voucher for putting their feet down.
They could say that, but it would never happen.
Old Mar 14, 2018, 10:33 am

Programs: 1K (since 2008), *G (since 1990), 1MM
I am impressed of the agility to place feet on a tray! In fairness, with the smaller and smaller seating and space on a plane the greater the risk of DVT, thus the need to stretch. Why people take their socks off is beyond me as the socks are the only barrier between me and germs on the floor, seats, walls, etc.

Do not believe the comp part of the report.

But to have that agility (again)!
Old Mar 14, 2018, 10:52 am

Programs: UA 1K/MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Something, IHG Gold, Hertz PC, Avis PC
#FAKENEWS (The compensation part at least)

:
Old Mar 14, 2018, 11:02 am

Programs: UA Silver / FA

Well there is no way any FA would tell someone they’d gat a 1k voucher for putting their feet down. No Way. They do not have the authority to even do that. Geez.
Actually, you're right.. anytime I've had a "you'll get a voucher" moment, they hand you a piece of paper with an access code and it finds your voucher amount..
Old Mar 14, 2018, 11:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by Tblack15
Actually, you're right.. anytime I've had a "you'll get a voucher" moment, they hand you a piece of paper with an access code and it finds your voucher amount..
Or, more recently, when I had a service lapse the Purser showed me on her handheld device that she'd put through compensation it was in my account when I checked after landing.
Old Mar 14, 2018, 1:07 pm

Programs: DL Platinum, AA Lifetime Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Radisson Premium
Not sure what her skin color would have to do anything? This sounds like racial demagoguery.
windscar likes this.
Old Mar 14, 2018, 1:39 pm

Location: Clinging to the edifices of a decadent past from the biggest city in America nobody really cares about.
Programs: (ಠ_ಠ)
Good Afternoon All,

As there appears to be little here relevant to UA, this thread is now closed.

Safe Travels,

J.Edward,
UA Forum co-moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.