Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Not getting ticketing emails any longer (Resolved or not?)

Not getting ticketing emails any longer (Resolved or not?)

Old Mar 19, 2018, 8:14 pm

Booked a flight on Saturday and still missing the confirmation email. A first for me.
Old Mar 21, 2018, 5:22 pm

Programs: United Global Services, Amtrak Select Executive
Booked four tickets on Monday afternoon, three revenue and one award. Got the eticket itinerary email for two of them, never for the other two.
Old Mar 21, 2018, 6:58 pm

Programs: UA Plat MM, CM Plat, Amex Plat, Hertz CP, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Vons Club
I booked an itinerary today and once I paid for it I got the processing email. I typically book from my laptop then I went to my app in about an hour later when I didn't receive the receipt I just requested the same from the app and received it a few minutes later
Old Mar 21, 2018, 7:12 pm

Programs: *
I booked three tickets within an hour this week and got email for only one.
Old Mar 21, 2018, 8:03 pm

Programs: AC E75K
Booked a flight on united.com last night and never received the ticket e-mail. Requested it through the website and also received nothing. Called in and asked agent to confirm the booking was ticketed. She confirmed and said she would send me the ticket e-mail again; still nada. Requested it again through the website some time later with no luck.

A few hours later, I received a ticket e-mail. Not sure which of the actions above (if any) did the trick.
Old Mar 21, 2018, 9:05 pm

Programs: United 1K 1MM, Marriott Bonvoy Platinum, Hilton HHonors Gold
Happened to me too. Booked PDX-LHR at the weekend. Got the reservation email but not the e-ticket receipt. I went into the reservation and requested the e-ticket manually, and that email arrived in a couple of minutes.

This is could be a pain if waiting for ticketing confirmation in order to apply GPUs or RPUs. Fortunately this ticket was paid J at a fantastic price (PDX-LHR round trip for $2014) that no upgrades were required.
Old Mar 21, 2018, 9:36 pm

Programs: AC E75K
Originally Posted by usbusinesstraveller
Happened to me too. Booked PDX-LHR at the weekend. Got the reservation email but not the e-ticket receipt. I went into the reservation and requested the e-ticket manually, and that email arrived in a couple of minutes.

This is could be a pain if waiting for ticketing confirmation in order to apply GPUs or RPUs. Fortunately this ticket was paid J at a fantastic price (PDX-LHR round trip for $2014) that no upgrades were required.
Haha... (almost) same routing for me (PDX-STN).
Old Mar 22, 2018, 3:49 am

Programs: UA 1K, NW forever
eTicket receipts getting swallowed?

For the past couple of weeks I haven't received any email receipts for my UA purchases. This is true whether I use the app, the web, or the phone. I can go into my reservation and ask for a receipt, and it gets delivered about 30% of the time. There are no receipts in my spam folder. I'm using gmail. Is this happening to anyone else?
Old Mar 22, 2018, 4:17 am

I've had the same issue for a while now. I only occasionally receive emails for bookings with UA. I rely on the App to keep the records, as their email system surely isn't working properly.
Old Mar 22, 2018, 6:29 am

Programs: UA GS
No email confirmations or eticket receipts for weeks now. A phone agent confirmed the issue to me. CO dba UA is pathetic. (iCloud email address)
Old Mar 22, 2018, 7:58 am

Programs: UA GS 2.6MM & Lifetime UC, Qantas Platinum, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Bonvoy Platinum, HawaiianMiles
Haven't had that problem at all, including booking 2 days ago.
Old Mar 22, 2018, 9:48 am

Programs: BA Bronze, United 1K, HH Gold, SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum
I had the problem a few months ago but not this past Monday. We booked 2 tickets to MUC (one from my account, one from my wife's account). We then applied miles and copay to waitlist for an upgrade. Then, my wife decided that we needed to return one day earlier than booked. So, we got 6 etickets and they all arrived a few minutes after each event.

But to change the date of the return on my wife's ticket she had to call as it was giving an error when she tried to do it on the United website. The problem was the applied miles and copay as my wife is Platinum. The agent was able to transfer the miles to the new flight with no penalty.
Old Mar 22, 2018, 10:02 am

Programs: UA 1K, HH Gold, Hertz Pres
Booked a ticket, no receipt yesterday. Also webpage shows the wrong city pair in summary...uh...
Old Mar 22, 2018, 10:04 am

Programs: UA GS 2.6MM & Lifetime UC, Qantas Platinum, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Bonvoy Platinum, HawaiianMiles
Originally Posted by pinerd
Booked a ticket, no receipt yesterday. Also webpage shows the wrong city pair in summary...uh...
Yikes
Old Mar 22, 2018, 10:08 am

Programs: UA 1K; *G, AA Plat
Originally Posted by pinerd
In the summary? Meaning the one line that you see in "My Trips" before you click "Manage" on the reservation? This is user modifiable and sometimes shows the wrong city pair if you have multi-city itin or it is booked by a 3rd party. Just make sure when you click "Manage Reservation" it shows the right pairs. Or cancel.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.