Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Not getting ticketing emails any longer (Resolved or not?)

Not getting ticketing emails any longer (Resolved or not?)

Old Jan 7, 2021, 6:30 pm

Programs: United 1k, American Express Platinum
A bunch of confirmation emails dumped into all my inboxes today. Not sure if there was a glitch in the system or if it was because I used a travel voucher to book my flights (all domestic main line).
I never received the initial booking email either...
Old Mar 12, 2021, 9:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K (1MM), DL Gold (1MM), Marriott Amb (LTT)
This appears to be broken again. Booked two tickets in the last 24 hours and both sent me the "We're processing..." and never sent the actual ticket email.

-RM
Old Mar 12, 2021, 3:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

No issue for me. Just booked a flight and got email within a minute of purchase.
Old May 1, 2021, 9:07 pm

Programs: United 1K MM, Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
Can't Get Email Copies of E-Ticket Receipts

Been spending many hours on United.com the past two days trying to get my son's GF back from India and noticed that while I requested copies of several different PNRs included under My Trips none of them ever arrived. Know that the India travel ban is swamping Rez, the Rate Desk and the 1K Desk, but would have thought the website could at least send out emails. Of course then again it was only at 4 PM CDT that UA first notified me of the new India travel ban which the Biden administration announced two days ago. Anyone else having trouble getting emailed ticket receipts both specifically requested and from newly confirmed bookings?

Last edited by WineCountryUA; May 1, 2021 at 9:50 pm Reason: Moved to exisiting discussion
Old May 1, 2021, 9:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

This is a common problem. There isn't a reliable way to receive them if they're getting stuck. It's likely not related to any of the India restrictions.

You may get it in a few days. Or you may never get it.

Good luck.
Old May 2, 2021, 2:12 pm

Programs: UA Plat MM, CM Plat, Amex Plat, Hertz CP, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Vons Club
Under my flights on the app theres a link on the bottom of each reservation for email receipt. I just did that yesterday and today, and the receipts came in a matter of minutes
Old May 2, 2021, 2:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Flying Machine
Under my flights on the app theres a link on the bottom of each reservation for email receipt. I just did that yesterday and today, and the receipts came in a matter of minutes
That's how it usually works. But sometimes they come in hours to days or never.
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old May 23, 2022, 5:46 pm

Programs: UA 1P
United emails (almost) never arrive. Are they sent?

In the past year and a half, I have never received a ticket purchase confirmation or a BP via email. The email listed in my profile is correct and I do receive the following: flight cancellation confirmations, promotional email and my welcome to 1MM status last year. Have others experienced difficulty receiving emailed BPs or confirmations? Thanks.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.