Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Routes featuring the B763 Polaris seats

Search this Thread

Old Aug 6, 2019, 8:14 am

Programs: UA, AA, DL, Hertz, Avis, National, Hyatt, Hilton, SPG, Marriott
Originally Posted by Senator Henry
As per UA there is almost no communication as to when they will officially start selling and serving any seats to LIM, GRU, EZE, SCL etc.
in premium plus ( unfortunately my company doesn't consider business travel for SA destinations ).
I wouldn't expect to see Premium Plus sold to 767 destinations (besides LHR/ZRH/GVA) any time soon. The current 76C (30J Polaris configuration) does not appear to be slated for a premium economy cabin, 764 retrofits do not start for another year, and the 76L seems destined for LHR and Switzerland.

If anything in South America gets Premium Plus within the next few years, I assume it will be 777 frequencies to GRU/EZE.
Senator Henry likes this.
Old Oct 29, 2019, 1:29 am

Programs: AS MVP100K, Hilton Diamond, IHG Gold
Originally Posted by physioprof
On the morning EWR-LHR in late August & still showing the non-Polarized 763 configuration. Does it make sense that they will save this non-redeye flight for last to assign Polarized, since not a "sleeping" flight?
They just seem to be setting the bar low in case you get a non-Polaris configured 767. Every Polaris 767 I’ve flown on was always last minute changed and showed a regular 767 24-48 hours until departure when it became “Polarized:”
Old Oct 29, 2019, 1:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

EWR/ORD-LHR are now dedicated Polaris-configuration routes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.