Community
Wiki Posts
Search

List of non-reclining dom F seats

Search this Thread

Old Jun 30, 2019, 4:11 am

Programs: UA MM 1K, AA MM Gold, Marriott LT Platinum
Originally Posted by ermintrude
I hate no recline - crazy that UA put those hard barriers behind the last F row in many planes ........ I think they are starting to take them out?? Anyway looked on expert flyer and seat guru and no joy.... If you know please let me know, Cheers

Edit -States A319 but I think it's an A320
The 319's have 8 FC seats and the 320's have 12. I believe it's limited recline. FC passenger coats are hung right behind this row (no closet).

I usually avoid row 3 on a 320 if possible because of the potential for a swap to a 319.
ermintrude likes this.
Old Jun 30, 2019, 5:14 am

Programs: United Plat 2MM, Hilton Gold
Seatguru says these are normal seats. What did you expect from them?

(And tarheelnj is right - it's the A320 with 12 seats)
ermintrude likes this.
Old Jun 30, 2019, 7:39 am

Programs: UA 4.3MM LT-GS; AA1MM; Amtrak SE; MAR LT TITAN; PC Plat; HIL DIA; HYA GLOB
As far as I know, all Airbii have the new seats where the pan slides forward as the back tilts back. So there is equal recline for all rows, and no restriction from the bulkhead coats behind.

It's the 737-900s that can be problematic, especially on the AB side with the mid-cabin lav.
iluv2fly likes this.
Old Jun 30, 2019, 7:59 am
Used to be MBS PremExec

Programs: UA 1K 1.9MM, Marriott Titanium w/Lifetime Plat, Hilton LIfetime ♢, National Exec, Amex Plat
Yes. As a guy who prefers the last row on pretty much every aircraft, the Airbus Twins have full recline (if it’s not full, it’s pretty close), can’t say the same for the 737s I’ve been on.
Old Jun 30, 2019, 8:51 am

Programs: UA GS, Bonvoy Amabassador, Hertz PC
A319/320 - all rows recline fully due to the new seats
737 - unless they have the new seats do not recline at all in the last row - on either side
Old Jun 30, 2019, 8:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, UA Gold, WN, Global Entry; +others wherever miles/points are found
Yes, full recline for the last row on both the 319 and 320. The seat pan slides forward a bit, but there is also a massive amount of room behind the row because of the non-closeted coatrack.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.