Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Anyone @IAD term C around 4:30/5pm or on IAD-LAX UA719 (1/23)?

Old Jan 23, 2018, 7:14 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, AA gold, A3 gold

A bit of a shot in the dark, but I came off a flight @IAD last night on N58101 (UA ship 3101) - flight attendants in F took my light blue / grey blazer to hang up and never gave it back to me. Filled a report & ran around baggage office / local CS but no dice.

Aircraft is still at IAD - if anybody is in the vicinity of gate C23 (UA719 IAD-LAX) around 4:30/5pm, do you mind asking the gate agents working the flight to check the front closet?

I left a note with the CS desk next to C20 / across from C19 to look out for it. Lost report ID 7545614 and can PM further contact details.

Thanks for anyone willing to help with the scavenger hunt!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.