Wiki Posts
Search

Retro Claiming Mileage Credit onto UA

Search this Thread

Old Jan 15, 2018, 2:29 pm
Original Poster

Programs: A3 Gold
Retro Claiming Mileage Credit onto UA

I am flying on a mix V/W MNL-BKK-MEL/AKL-BKK-MNL fare on TG and a *G member through A3 (Aegean) Miles+Bonus. Under A3's program, I do not earn any miles for V/W fares flown on TG. However, I would earn 25% on UA, however small it may be. My question is, has anyone had any experience where they used one program solely for the *G benefits knowing they will not receive credit based on their fare, and then submit a retro claim to another program that would give you some credit?
Old Jan 15, 2018, 6:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
this is difficult. You can use your A3 SAG card for free luggage and lounge access but then at the gate at the latest you need to switch to your UA MP# if you want credit. "removing it' and then retro-credit is not a good idea IMO.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.