Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Premium Cabin Etiquette --economy vistors in the premium cabin

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Premium Cabin Etiquette --economy vistors in the premium cabin

Search this Thread

Old Dec 14, 2018, 7:35 am

Programs: BA Bronze, United 1K, HH Gold, SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by zoey59
Similar experience but nice seatmate so said nothing . During the meal service his children came up and ate off his plate standing there in the aisle - FA’s saw said nothing .
It would have been more difficult if your seat mate was not in an aisle seat.
mikeyf and Aussienarelle like this.
Old Dec 14, 2018, 8:28 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by zoey59
Similar experience but nice seatmate so said nothing . During the meal service his children came up and ate off his plate standing there in the aisle - FA’s saw said nothing .
That sounds disgusting and not particularly safe if the kids were holding silverware or anything breakable. They could have injured themselves or others (maybe you) if the plane had encountered turbulence.

I hope you said something to the FAs.
iluv2fly and chavala like this.
Old Dec 14, 2018, 10:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, UA Gold, WN, Global Entry; +others wherever miles/points are found
Yeah, I don't care much about visitors in F but sharing a meal with children in the aisle is pretty ridiculous.
iluv2fly likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.