Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Polaris(soft) or SAS Business?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 7, 2018, 1:12 pm

Programs: UA-1k, 1mm, Marriott-LT Platinum, Hertz-Presidents Circle
Polaris for me as I do like the SAS biz, but combine the Polaris lounge (ORD at least) with the product which is much more consistent IMO as long as you get the new seats and I like UA Polaris. If you don't get the new seats then I would go with SAS.
Old Jan 7, 2018, 1:35 pm

Programs: UA 1K; *G and *A Top 1000; HHonors Diamond; *$ Gold; Global Entry
Flew SAS Business a year and a half ago- it was great. My only complaint was that the cabin temperature was high- a common complaint with European carriers.
Old Jan 7, 2018, 1:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Just had a friend on the CPH-SFO-CPH run, who was very pleased with the seat, inflight food & beverages and the lounge in CPH.
Old Jan 7, 2018, 1:56 pm

Programs: UA 1K / *G, Marriott Bonvoy Gold; Avis PC
Originally Posted by schley
Polaris for me as I do like the SAS biz, but combine the Polaris lounge (ORD at least) with the product which is much more consistent IMO as long as you get the new seats and I like UA Polaris. If you don't get the new seats then I would go with SAS.
Combining the lounge with the new hard product is virtually impossible this point, unless one of the few retrofitted 763s is flying ex-ORD.

In this case, taking SAS is a no-brainer since the wet lease 343 won’t be flying out of ARN.
Old Jan 7, 2018, 2:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Enjoy your SAS flight. Just remember to pronounce it like a word, not by letters. ('sass')
Old Jan 7, 2018, 5:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

PS: here's the menu CPH-SFO last month:

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.