Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

New promotion - Mile Play -- targeted book/travel X trips by 12 Jan 2018, get Y miles

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New promotion - Mile Play -- targeted book/travel X trips by 12 Jan 2018, get Y miles

Search this Thread

Old Jan 5, 2018, 11:09 pm

Originally Posted by Dpetryszyn

same here. Been a week and hasn't posted
I checked a bag on Dec. 16 and 21. The app just showed the completion and miles posting today.
Dpetryszyn likes this.
Old Jan 7, 2018, 3:39 pm

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by FlytheTail
Thanks for posting, but this is what I got. It's the thanks I get for booking so many trips on United.

Thanks for your interest
Unfortunately, the account number you entered is not eligible for this offer.
Ha I got the same response. I guess I have too many trips already booked for 2018
Old Jan 7, 2018, 6:40 pm

Programs: National EE, Hyatt Discoverist, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
My offer was "Book and take a trip in United Economy® 2 times by January 12, 2018 to get 14,000 bonus award miles." The fare minimum is $225. I completed this by booking two one-ways, TUS-IAH-AUS and then again AUS-IAH-TUS, in United First (P fare). Miles posted to my account this morning and the last flight was only this past Friday night, very impressed with how fast that occurred.
Old Jan 9, 2018, 12:22 am

Programs: United Platinum
Miles posted the next day

i finished my round trip yesterday afternoon, and the bonus miles posted tonight. Pretty fast turnaround.
In fact, the actual final flight hasn’t posted yet

Bpb
Old Jan 11, 2018, 12:14 pm

An offer including PQM would be more interesting to me; I am not going to do my offer of 1 premium cabin trip >$500 for 5k miles. Hopefully there will be future promotions more lucrative.
Old Jan 11, 2018, 1:08 pm

Programs: United Platinum
Originally Posted by agpt
An offer including PQM would be more interesting to me; I am not going to do my offer of 1 premium cabin trip >$500 for 5k miles. Hopefully there will be future promotions more lucrative.
There seemed to be a lot of variability. Mine had a higher minimum for the ticket, it ended up being about $800 more for a premium fare over the coach ticket I would have bought otherwise. But it was for 68K miles, which was enough to motivate me. I agree, for 5K miles I wouldn't have spent the money.
Old Jan 11, 2018, 4:17 pm

Programs: UA 1K MM, HHonors Diamond,PC, Marriott Rewards Gold
Originally Posted by MBS MillionMiler
As usual, no love for me either. I don’t think I’ve been eligible for a targeted offer since the merger.
ahh those memories of DEQM and how they bought my family a Hawaiian vacation. 2011!
nnn and Sterndogg like this.
Old Jan 31, 2018, 2:05 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Created a thread for the new promo - Mile Play promotion #2 -- targeted book/travel X trips by 11 March 2018, get Y miles

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.