Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Discussion/issues of mystatus.united.com (status tracker)

Discussion/issues of mystatus.united.com (status tracker)

Old Jun 2, 2018, 12:28 pm

Programs: UA GLOBAL SERVICES - 1.2 million miles
does not work for me
Old Jun 2, 2018, 12:38 pm

Sitting at the Polaris Lounge logged into the site and I don't see my upcoming flight being counted. Anyway, the math is clear I'll be 1K by the end
Old Jun 2, 2018, 12:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
Originally Posted by dmo580
Sitting at the Polaris Lounge logged into the site and I don't see my upcoming flight being counted. Anyway, the math is clear I'll be 1K by the end
...of time?

David
Old Jun 2, 2018, 1:51 pm

Programs: 1K (since 2008), *G (since 1990), 1MM
Not working for me. My PQMs and my PQDs are short as my spreadsheet is showing I will make 1K, the Tracker shows I will not make it. All my future flights are 016 tickets.
Old Jun 2, 2018, 2:10 pm
1P

Location: LAX and LHR. UA lifetime Gold 1.9MM 1K , DL Gold Medallion, HHonors Gold, Marriott Gold, Avis President's Club
Working fine for me; domestic and int'l flights are included. I will be at 85,000+ PQM and $11,500+ PQD by the end of of July, leaving me with the task of finding another 15K miles without spending too much!
Old Jun 10, 2018, 11:32 am

So the lack of accuracy was bugging me. I was missing PQMs and PQDs, but there is not necessarily a correlation between the missing PQMs and PQDs. So using my spreadsheet and working quarter by quarter:

Q3: I could see that an 016 ticket with a *A segment as part of the trip and a non-partner segment as part of the trip as well as UA segments none of the PQMs were posting and the PQMs were not posting. However, there was a change in one of the flights so a new receipt was issued and magically both the PQMs and PQDs are accounted for in the Tracker. However, for Q3 I am still missing some PQDs although the PQMs are correct and the missing PQD is for a SkyWest segment and the receipt correctly reflects the PQDs.

Q4: missing the "buy-up" in the PQDs on the receipt. Called the 1K desk and they told me if it does not correctly reflect when the PQDs post to call them and they will fix it. part of the PQD issue. Still missing some PQDs and think it is for a flight with SkyWest segments and the PQD for the outbound flight is missing. I am also missing some PQMs and I think they relate to the same flights but uncertain as it could be a couple of different flights - guess I will see when they post.

I am glad I keep a spreadsheet as according to the Tracker I will be approx. $500 short on my PQD whereas the spreadsheet has the PQD over the $!2k by $110.

For the PQMs the spreadsheet shows 124.5k and the Tracker reflects 122.5k - I am planning on a purchase of an upfare for the 500 miles I would need to get to 125k for the additional 2 RPUs, but would not plan on the purchase if I needed 2,500 miles.

Now I should have been working, but this issue was bugging me. :-)

Last edited by Aussienarelle; Jun 10, 2018 at 11:42 am
Old Jun 26, 2018, 12:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K
Is Premier Tracker down?

From the app I'm getting "down for maintenance."

From the webpage I get a 400 error, saying that my "cookie is too large." LOL, there is no such thing as a cookie that's too large. Mmm. Me luv cookies!
Old Jun 26, 2018, 12:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, UA Gold, WN, Global Entry; +others wherever miles/points are found
Works for me.
Old Jun 26, 2018, 12:24 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Hilton ♦ , Hyatt Carbonado, Wyndham ♦, Marriott PE, "Stinking Bum" elsewhere.
Totals Way Off

The tracker is over 50K short on PQM and 7K short on PQD. In short, it doesn't work at all.
Old Jun 26, 2018, 12:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by milepig
Is Premier Tracker down?

From the app I'm getting "down for maintenance."

From the webpage I get a 400 error, saying that my "cookie is too large." LOL, there is no such thing as a cookie that's too large. Mmm. Me luv cookies!
Originally Posted by findark
Works for me.
It was a cookie. I found the mystatus cookie in Firefox, cleared it and now it is working.
Old Jun 26, 2018, 1:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Just cleared one of my waitlisted flights 2 hrs ago, and now the flight's PQM/D is added to the tracker.
Old Jul 8, 2018, 8:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold
Haven't had flights booked in a while to be added...now I've got two booked, and the following:
  • AC-operated flight, booked on UA.com as UA codeshare # showing up in the future flights section properly (CVG-YYZ)
  • Ex-Canada, all UA/UAX muiti-city itinerary (YYZ-SJC-CVG), also booked on UA.com doesn't show at all in future flights section. I'm assuming somewhat related - do not see the estimated RDM/PQM/PQD online in my reservations, or on the ticket receipt, or in the app - haven't seen it in there at all since booking it a week or two ago. Not sure what's up with that.
Old Jul 9, 2018, 5:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
none of the tickets I booked the past weeks has been added to the tracker. I guess this is still broken ... what else to expect i guess
Old Jul 9, 2018, 6:14 pm

Originally Posted by emcampbe
  • Ex-Canada, all UA/UAX muiti-city itinerary (YYZ-SJC-CVG), also booked on UA.com doesn't show at all in future flights section. I'm assuming somewhat related - do not see the estimated RDM/PQM/PQD online in my reservations, or on the ticket receipt, or in the app - haven't seen it in there at all since booking it a week or two ago. Not sure what's up with that.
Have the same issue: YVR-SFO-SAN. Part of the PQD is not showing on the receipt and when I called CS told me to call back after the flight if it does not post correctly. In addition, the PQM and the partial PQD is what is missing from the future flights tracker. There is an AC flight on the outbound portion of the PNR (SAN-LAX-YVR) which is showing correctly but am thinking this is what is messing up the PQDs and PQMs and that it will post correctly. (Fingers crossed.)
Old Jul 9, 2018, 7:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Aussienarelle
[I] am thinking this is what is messing up the PQDs and PQMs and that it will post correctly. (Fingers crossed.)
I’m not sure what system they use to populate the tracker, but it’s definitely not the same system that’s used to handle posting. I have had plenty of flights post that haven’t been reflected properly on this thing — or that were reflected properly, and then suddenly disappeared for no apparent reason.

I’ll just say this: it’s a neat toy, but it’s no substitute for a personal spreadsheet for anyone who wants to make sure they’re on track for a given status level.
Aussienarelle likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.