Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Discussion/issues of mystatus.united.com (status tracker)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Discussion/issues of mystatus.united.com (status tracker)

Search this Thread

Old Oct 23, 2017, 8:57 am

Programs: UA GS 2.6MM & Lifetime UC, Qantas Platinum, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Bonvoy Platinum, HawaiianMiles
Not seeing this future activity thing on mine.
Old Oct 31, 2017, 10:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by milepig
If my case it may be. I do have ewr-ith-ewr in my mix.
Originally Posted by Aussienarelle
Is the difference due to the 500 mile minimum?
In my case it was the 500 mile effect. My ITH-EWRs have posted and now the remaining miles exactly match the numbers on my own spreadsheet.
Aussienarelle likes this.
Old Oct 31, 2017, 10:27 am

Programs: UA 1K 2MM, HH Diamond, Marriott 'clink clink' Titanium
It could be me but I don’t see a futures tab.
Not to worry, past 1K and looking at 1.5.
Old Oct 31, 2017, 11:32 am

Originally Posted by Dublin_rfk
It could be me but I don’t see a futures tab.
Not to worry, past 1K and looking at 1.5.
It goes away after reaching 1K. I had Future Flights tab , went away over the weekend when I newly qualified for 1K.
Old Oct 31, 2017, 12:00 pm

Programs: UA GS 2.6MM & Lifetime UC, Qantas Platinum, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Bonvoy Platinum, HawaiianMiles
Originally Posted by drew in the air
It goes away after reaching 1K. I had Future Flights tab , went away over the weekend when I newly qualified for 1K.
Aha! Makes sense. Well observed! ^
Old Oct 31, 2017, 12:15 pm

Programs: 1K (since 2008), *G (since 1990), 1MM
It is a pity that it goes away after you reach 1K as there are two additional RPUs at 125kPQM and two additional GPUs at 150kPQM. I keep track of this on my spreadsheet but it is a nice enhancement for people who do not self track.

It took a good friend of mine to explain all this to me as I did lots of travel with many airlines before he explained the benefits of consolidating travel (and I was making 1K but had no idea of what it meant), and then he put me onto FT.

I just mentioned FT to someone while we were standing in line for our flight on Saturday. She is making 1K this week and was talking about her delight and I agreed it is a great milestone - no need to burst how bubble at this stage - the naysayers on FT can do that for her. ;-)
Old Oct 31, 2017, 12:40 pm

Programs: GS, 3 MM, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Aussienarelle
It is a pity that it goes away after you reach 1K as there are two additional RPUs at 125kPQM and two additional GPUs at 150kPQM. I keep track of this on my spreadsheet but it is a nice enhancement for people who do not self track.

It took a good friend of mine to explain all this to me as I did lots of travel with many airlines before he explained the benefits of consolidating travel (and I was making 1K but had no idea of what it meant), and then he put me onto FT.

I just mentioned FT to someone while we were standing in line for our flight on Saturday. She is making 1K this week and was talking about her delight and I agreed it is a great milestone - no need to burst how bubble at this stage - the naysayers on FT can do that for her. ;-)
I reached 1K much earlier this year and then crossed the 3 million lifetime threshold. I don't see anything summarizing future bookings but I do see graphics that describe thresholds for additional GPUs and RPUs.

But what is really amusing is there is a green box with the following text -
"Your kit status:

Shipped!
Your United Global Services membership materials were shipped on October 4th 2017. They should arrive in 4–6 weeks."

Why so long I don't know but the kit turned out to simply be a GS card showing 3 million miles but the expiration date remains Jan 31, 2018.
Aussienarelle likes this.
Old Oct 31, 2017, 12:44 pm

Programs: 1K (since 2008), *G (since 1990), 1MM
Originally Posted by nigos
I reached 1K much earlier this year and then crossed the 3 million lifetime threshold. I don't see anything summarizing future bookings but I do see graphics that describe thresholds for additional GPUs and RPUs.
Congratulations nigos on reaching GS!

I have not yet reached 1K yet (will reach it in the middle of the month), so perhaps once I reach it I will then see the additional GPUs and RPUs. Great they have included this feature.

Last edited by WineCountryUA; Oct 31, 2017 at 10:28 pm Reason: repaired quote
Old Dec 4, 2017, 11:53 pm
mr8

Programs: UA1K | *A Gold
How accurate is the future on mystatus.united?

I have a couple of flights coming up this month with PQMs in theMileagePlus Accrual Details section showing: 500, 846, 500, 5124.

If my math is correct then that should total 6,969 PQMs, but the mystatus.united.com page is only showing 6,414 future flights PQM.

Did I mess up somewhere or is this a common error? Is there any way to double check?
I actually need about 6,600 PQMs by the end of December so the couple hundred miles would make a difference.
Old Dec 5, 2017, 12:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by mr8
I have a couple of flights coming up this month with PQMs in theMileagePlus Accrual Details section showing: 500, 846, 500, 5124.

If my math is correct then that should total 6,969 PQMs, but the mystatus.united.com page is only showing 6,414 future flights PQM.

Did I mess up somewhere or is this a common error? Is there any way to double check?
I actually need about 6,600 PQMs by the end of December so the couple hundred miles would make a difference.
What's your current status level? I'd consider the MileagePlus Accrual Details to be more accurate in general. The 500-mile minimum is only applicable for Premier members; my initial guess is that the future flight accrual is missing that for some reason.

PS: No, your math isn't quite right. :-) Those numbers add to 6,970, not 6,969.
mr8 likes this.
Old Dec 5, 2017, 12:16 am
mr8

Originally Posted by jsloan
What's your current status level? I'd consider the MileagePlus Accrual Details to be more accurate in general. The 500-mile minimum is only applicable for Premier members; my initial guess is that the future flight accrual is missing that for some reason.

PS: No, your math isn't quite right. :-) Those numbers add to 6,970, not 6,969.
Platinum. Yeah, I searched for those <500 mile flights in an incognito window and the difference was 556 - the number of miles I'm missing!
Old Dec 5, 2017, 8:25 am

Programs: AA EXP 1MM, UA 1K 1MM, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by mr8
Same here! I had to go back to the reservation details to confirm that my PQM totals were correct and the future tracker was incorrect...difference, for me, is crossing 1K threshold...or not!
Old Dec 5, 2017, 9:51 am
mr8

Originally Posted by US @ DEN
Same here! I had to go back to the reservation details to confirm that my PQM totals were correct and the future tracker was incorrect...difference, for me, is crossing 1K threshold...or not!
Same here for 1K! I'm doing one of the <500s next week so I'll be sure to post my results once the miles credit.
Old Dec 5, 2017, 10:02 am

Programs: UA*1K & UA Club, National Ex. Elite, Hertz Pres. Circ., Amex Plat., CLEAR
The future tracker does not take into account 500-mile minimums and it does not always compute correctly other carriers’ flights, even if they are plated on 016 tickets.
Old Dec 17, 2017, 10:09 am
mr8

Originally Posted by US @ DEN
Flew my under-500-miles flight a few days ago, and mystatus.united.com has updated with the correct PQM estimates for the rest of my flights.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.